overall
RATINGS: 365   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

trokini (1025) - San Diego, California, USA - AUG 20, 2007
Not that bad. Pours clear yellow fizz. Sweet lime nose with a little tequila. Refreshing light lime taste. Corny and some tequila-like artificial flavors. It got sickening after I had more than one.

AgentSteve (1647) - SF Bay Area, California, USA - AUG 19, 2007
UPDATED: AUG 29, 2009 Alright, I have to admit. On the boat after a good wakeboard run, my friend offered me one of these, and I reluctantly accepted, and I admit I was pleasantly surprised. Not something I would order in a pub, but it hit the spot on the boat, and I would have it again.

jbuzz (838) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 6, 2007
UPDATED: OCT 15, 2007 I guess I am in the minority here but I like this. I find it refreshing. I like the lime taste and find it much better than Corona by far.

BrewDad (5328) - Olympia, Washington, USA - JUL 29, 2007
12oz Bottle
Deep aroma of tequila and lime. Light golden ale color. The flavor was full of tequila and lime flavors this was a fun beer to drink as it was an old favorite for me in college. This will do for a hot day and to quench the thirst of anyone.

mjg74 (3141) - La Mesa, California, USA - JUL 29, 2007
Bottled. Pours light yellow in color with a fizzy white head. Light lime aroma. Kind of like Sprite with a little beer thrown in. Weird tasting. Like some kind of soda gone wrong.

1.1
shrubber85 (11508) - Greenville, Indiana, USA - JUN 22, 2007
Bottle. Nice fresh key lime aroma with a hint of agave/mezcal. Medium yellow with small head. Key lime flavor with a hint of the agave (mezcal/cheap tequila). Moderate carbonation. Not a bad drink but nothing I recognize as beer - no malt, no hops. Is like a Corona with lime without the skunkiness but that someone put some watered down tequila in (I’m having a Tijuana flashback - I need some street tacos now!)

1.3
JLAudio (282) - Crestwood, Illinois, USA - JUN 20, 2007
Ok so this is kind of a weird beer. Ummm its a typical pale lager, but looks like you should put a lime and salt with it....Pretty cheap and nasty

1.1
Beerlando (3342) - Orlando, Florida, USA - JUN 18, 2007
Crappy pale yallow-gold lager with artificial lime and salt added. Like a fake Corona. Similar to Miller Chill, without the strange bubble-gum aftertaste.

1.4
redlem (1306) - Ohio, USA - JUN 15, 2007
UPDATED: DEC 30, 2011 I always thought this was mixed with Tequila, boy was I wrong. I suppose the whole lime wedge and salt lick could only improve this on a hot summer day.

0.8
MadIndian (2743) - Levittown, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 25, 2007
Aquired from my neighbor. No need to discuss the pour and all the other elements of this beer. It’s typical piss crap. Not the worse I ever had but from the best.