overall
RATINGS: 357   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

wheatbeerboy (103) - Addison, Illinois, USA - DEC 17, 2001
I have to agree with everybodys response to this beer. It sucks.

Axle3380 (95) - montvale, New Jersey, USA - DEC 6, 2001
There is no need for this crap in a bottle. Take a shot of tequilla and chase it with a Bud. Don’t cheat with this crap.

Aurelius (5335) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - DEC 5, 2001
Tequiza is just wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. This trumps Colt 45 in the ’This-would-gag-a-maggot’ category. I had two swallows when they first came out (or went nationwide or whatever) and threw the 6 away.

Andrew196 (1902) - Katy, Texas, USA - NOV 14, 2001
This would be a great beverage if I paid a kid in some middle class neighborhood a quarter to pour me a glass from her roadside stand. I typed this in on the search almost as a joke and surprisingly, 43 people beat me to it. Definitely something to have in the fridge if you are trying to get laid. Is this even Beer?

1.3
jstu9 (402) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 31, 2001
I had a choice of about 6 bad beers and this. I’d never had this, it was free. It tasted like a typical macrobrew but it had a sweet lime taste and flavor which actually makes it better than the normal macrobrew.

FlemishChar (224) - Virginia, USA - OCT 27, 2001
Bandwagon hopping. Naturally, it sucks.

1.2
bhenry76 (101) - Landenberg, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 17, 2001
Tastes like the lime-flavored Doritoes. They suck, too.

jonnyx99 (34) - USA - OCT 8, 2001
Eh, tis ok. For the lazy. Tasted fine.

zool (41) - Northampton, Massachusetts, USA - OCT 5, 2001
If I’m going to drink wine coolers, tell me that its a wine cooler up front. Don’t piss on my shoes and tell me its raining, ok? This stuff has no tequila in it, and philosophically speaking, is the moral equavalent of Zima. May it flounder in Failed Marketing Project Hell.

obxdude10 (2324) - Pottstown, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 27, 2001
UPDATED: MAR 5, 2004 A Corona knock-off, the lime flavors were overdone, yellow, fizzy, overly carobonated, not good at all