overall
RATINGS: 357   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

Shadallion (534) - Sacramento, California, USA - JUN 9, 2001
The definitive gimmick beer, but I’ve always enjoyed it nonetheless. Lime flavor is quite refreshing. Hey, at least its better than that Mexican crap, Corona.

davisconn3299 (20) - rexford, New York, USA - MAY 14, 2001
It’s not anything fancy, but it’s fun to drink sometimes.

HighlanderOne (1330) - York, SC via NJ, South Carolina, USA - MAY 8, 2001
Tastes like hand soap, and has that Bud ’stick to the roof of your mouth’ texture, but it is better than Bud. Be prepared to wash it down with a better beer to clean the palate.

0.7
JoeKnox (100) - Georgia, USA - MAY 6, 2001
I tried it when it first came out ,its pure crap, just get a glass of water and a spray some lemon juice, and save some money.

Jake Barnes (456) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - APR 19, 2001
You might laugh when you hear this but I swear it tastes exactly like the milk left in your cereal bowl after you eat Fruit Loops. And that taste should NEVER be found in a beer.

dins (266) - Texas, USA - APR 13, 2001
I’m sure there are worse ideas. I don’t want to taste them either.

0.7
Zach Diesel (906) - Sisters, Oregon, USA - APR 9, 2001
I know lets take beer and tequila and put them together so idiots will buy it. Doesn’t even taste like beer. I warned someone not to get it but since they did I had to sip it for the rating.

Albert (39) - Miramar, Florida, USA - APR 9, 2001
This actually upset my stomach. It claims to have a Tequila taste, I couldn’t find one. I didn’t even finish the one bottle, and it was free.

StoutOrDeath (121) - USA - MAR 17, 2001
Hmmmm...Beer that’s supposed to taste like tequilla. This is only a couple steps above Zima. Definately a girl beer.

bipolar1 (268) - Hancock, Michigan, USA - MAR 3, 2001
Does A-B import their water from Mexico?