overall
RATINGS: 365   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

MaltDawg (1344) - Richmond, Virginia, USA - AUG 14, 2008
My thanks to Butters for coercing me into this punishment. Big lime aroma with piles of corn. Clear straw color with rocky white head that fell quickly. Fruity lime flavor, fairly dry and a bit cardboardy. Light body with high carbonation. Fairly clean dry finish with touch of residual citrus. If I could have this served ice cold on a beach in Tahiti, I would be more than happy to drink again.

BlackDonald (1126) - Gulf Shores, Alabama, USA - AUG 9, 2008
Miller Chill before it was invented AB had Tequiza. Listen if I want to drink Tequila, I will shoot it seperately and have a beer to back it. I don’t want the two mixed together. Way too artifically citrusy sweet.

1.3
unclemike (3160) - Ft. Riley, Kansas, USA - AUG 9, 2008
tastes pretty good to begin with, kind of like a mix of beer and citrus, but it is way too sweet and gets sickening after about a third of the bottle

0.8
NomDeBeer (414) - Maryland, USA - AUG 4, 2008
"I poured this one down the drain and felt bad for my sink" - I wish I could take credit for that, but I overheard someone else say it in a liquor store once. That sums up this beer perfectly. I never thought I’d say that Bud Light with lime was better that anything, but yeah, its better than this.

FrankSchick (6) - Columbia, Maryland, USA - JUL 15, 2008 does not count
I liked this one. It is much better than the other mass-bottled lime-flavored beers. i like the blue agava flavor. The base beer is pretty lousy. The flavors bring it up slightly for me.

1.2
badbeer (434) - Iowa, USA - JUL 5, 2008
Really, really pale yellow, virtually no head, no lacing. Smells like lime, and of cheap flowery perfume. This almost tastes more watery than water, it does have a hint of some corn and lime, but it’s not good. Higher carbonation, very light body. One is definitely enough. I recommend you get yourself a water, and put a lime in there yourself, it will probably taste better.

subcell (96) - Portsmouth, Virginia, USA - JUN 30, 2008
Wow.... this is bad... really bad! It has less body than Corona and the flavor is worse. I didn’t think a beer could have less body than Corona!

hoplover (166) - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA - JUN 22, 2008
I don’t know how this one got a 1 percentile. Give me real beer! Please! This is a sorry excuse for pee.

MrBeerFanatic (1065) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - JUN 11, 2008
I didn’t expect much from this beer when I bought it and wasn’t let down by that fact. Very watered down in flavor with notes of citrus and a little lime. Weak all around, and the tastes here are not good.

daknole (11049) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - MAY 28, 2008
How this beer even makes it into the 1 percentile i will never know. Nasty, awful, gross. Move along.