overall
RATINGS: 357   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

0.6
EKGoldings (664) - Radford, Virginia, USA - NOV 20, 2007
I’m scraping the barrel of my beer ratings, including those that my mind repressed, fearful of another taste assault by the bad boys of brewing. I actually thought this was NOT the worst beer I’ve ever had and rate it accordingly. Hot hot summer day and cold cold tequiza ..... I’ll have one, thanks.

1.3
KAF (448) - Coralville, Iowa, USA - OCT 22, 2007
Clean light golden pour with little white clean head. Aroma of skittles and maybe some suntan lotion? Obvious hint of lime in the taste but not very strong. Very awful after taste.

Jmichael (640) - Asheville, North Carolina, USA - OCT 18, 2007
when this stuff came out it was the solution to the whole corona/ with a lime delimma, but then I realized corona sucks with a lime, and so does this without one.

emacgee (4675) - Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA - SEP 30, 2007
This isnt really even beer to me. Tastes like all lime and mild cardboard. Not good.

fro2218 (471) - Atlanta, Georgia, USA - SEP 28, 2007
Limey and not very tasty. Smells of Citrus and beer. Pretty gross. Drinking games anyone?

TheBeerMaster (99) - Little Falls, New Jersey, USA - SEP 21, 2007
Fruity finish with an afterthought of lime. Honestly, it smells like a Kamikaze, for those who’ve had the privilege of enjoying one of the finest shots known to man. While it’s probably one of the simpler tastes you’ll come across on this site, it also happens to be one of the most refreshing. In the end, that’s much more important than the complex heaviness of porters and stouts.

TheBeerGod909 (43) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - SEP 21, 2007
hombrepalo, I’d like to know how this disgraces tequila. Anyways, I found that while this beer had a weak color, it had a remarkably refreshing taste. Perhaps some don’t like it because its simple and refreshing, not nearly as complex as the muddy-coffee porters that hombrepalo enjoys. I plan on purchasing again.

0.6
hombrepalo (1971) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - SEP 4, 2007
One of the worst tasting beers ever. What a mistake. horrible piss tasting watered down sickening taste. A disgrace to tequila and beer.

BREWMUSKCLES (2684) - New Jersey, USA - AUG 21, 2007
decent candy brew for when it’s real hot outside and i am not in the mood for the traditional fare of my desires. so as not to turn to ’hooch’ i seek my solace in places like this. one needs to appreciate the yang before you can truly understand the ying. sweet, tangy, limey and pretty good fun in its place. just like the beautiful Juanita! and it’s just as bubbly.

trokini (1025) - San Diego, California, USA - AUG 20, 2007
Not that bad. Pours clear yellow fizz. Sweet lime nose with a little tequila. Refreshing light lime taste. Corny and some tequila-like artificial flavors. It got sickening after I had more than one.