overall
RATINGS: 376   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

FlySwatter (34) - USA - JUL 11, 2006
Disgusting. An American example of a German Radler (lager and a lemon limish soda) with the extra touch of tequila flavoring. Way too sweet and a horrible flavor overall.

demondrinker69 (33) - Belleville, Illinois, USA - OCT 5, 2005
I liked the beer, but for being an american beer it reminded me of a mexican beer. It taste like a mexican beer I had down in Cancun.

MO BEER (32) - USA - FEB 19, 2003
a sweet lager, seems more like a malt beverage than beer. Not a very pleasant drink IMO, avoid.

dthmtldgn (32) - barrington, New Jersey, USA - JUL 28, 2004
i dont know why, but i like this brew. i know its crap, but i love beer and i love tequila. i had this on vacation in the tropics of florida. very atmospheric, i guess. i just wish they would use better beeer.

0.8
Monahan99 (29) - parkersburg, West Virginia, USA - APR 18, 2001

0.7
adsti3 (29) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - FEB 15, 2002
the first half a beer you’re like ’not that bad’ and then it just gets worse. I had to force myself to finish the six pack I bought.

0.7
craybigkid99 (27) - Oregon, USA - MAR 5, 2002
All the shitty taste of tequila and piss-beer put in one bottle. Anyone who buys this should have their toenails pulled out.

satansspawn99 (24) - USA - MAR 29, 2002
couldn’t believe this was considered beer, not bad tasting, definate chick drink, tastes like what the advertise, citrusy

uhlerja (24) - USA - MAY 7, 2007
This is a good refreshing beer. A nice Americanized-Mexican beer. The lime smell is very fruity. Good for hot summer days. Wouldn’t reccomend alot of them at one time though.

1.2
Fahrenheit81399 (21) - USA - AUG 17, 2001
I was ’duped’ by myself no less into buying this stuff again. I first tried it after drinking 3 Mickey’s malt quarts on an empty stomach in the space of an hour to which i responded by passing out at a computer while online..a friend woke me up and i went outside a fell down her steep rock lawn puking as a rolled down the hill...what fun! then i came inside and they handed me a tequiza...now i had the taste of vomit in my mouth..was extremely dehydrated..and generall felt like crap...so of course when compared to vomit and freshly cut grass tequiza tasted like the undisputed greatest drink around...but the next time i tried it after raving to all my family about it i thought it was a watered down bottle of piss with a lime wedge..or agave nectar if you believe their marketing bs...my what the wonders of being blitzed can do to the senses...