overall
RATINGS: 357   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

1.3
unclemike (3122) - Ft. Riley, Kansas, USA - AUG 9, 2008
tastes pretty good to begin with, kind of like a mix of beer and citrus, but it is way too sweet and gets sickening after about a third of the bottle

mjg74 (3106) - La Mesa, California, USA - JUL 29, 2007
Bottled. Pours light yellow in color with a fizzy white head. Light lime aroma. Kind of like Sprite with a little beer thrown in. Weird tasting. Like some kind of soda gone wrong.

1.4
DrnkMcDermott (3099) - Downers Grove, Illinois, USA - MAY 26, 2004
UPDATED: JAN 9, 2009 <i>Bottled, brewed in Russia by Tinkoff.</i> My 300th rating serves as a warning: Tequiza is apparently being licensed to other countries. This Russian version does have a distinctly lime and agave note. But there’s still just no real reason for it to exist. Just buy a damn margarita. Interesting that the beer appears on their original Russian website, but when you switch to the English version, it’s gone. And for an outfit that claims craft brewing pretensions, what’s with the clear bottles? (Okay, this one was in green bottles, but you get the point)

jeremytoni (3058) - Swedesboro, New Jersey, USA - APR 25, 2008
From a bottle poured a straw color with a small head. Flavor of limes with a quick finish.

0.9
rougeau13 (3010) - Richmond, Texas, USA - AUG 1, 2010
UPDATED: SEP 2, 2010 This stuff was terrible. Anyway, tequila (even crappy imitation flavoring), limes and beer are sold separately for a reason. It’s possible that I’d prefer urine

0.8
Shag (3000) - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA - MAR 21, 2003
UPDATED: OCT 3, 2004 God this shit is so foul. Its a Bud with 10 limes thrown in it. Its almost not drinkable. I had this for shits and giggles the other day. It was rough. Id rather have crap watery swill than this punishment. What the hell were the folks at AB thinking? As always they weren't. Utter shit!

lithy (2996) - Capital of Appalachia, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 6, 2009
Very pale yellow-white with a soda pop fizzy white head that disappears. Prominent lime aroma, watery with artificial lime and salt flavor.

Snojerk321 (2960) - San Diego, California, USA - DEC 8, 2007
Wow..why am I rating this.....oh yeah, so I can get my stats up....thats about it. I drink this if I’m completely wasted.

0.9
SphinxTX (2875) - Mata Gorda, Texas, USA - DEC 16, 2007
Wasn’t horrible....but was more like a Zima or something. Obvious citric smell that does not come from yeast, ofcourse. Highly carbonated, yellow in color. Won’t buy again.

PhillyBeer2112 (2850) - Oviedo, Florida, USA - SEP 24, 2001
This doesn’t work for me. I like beer, I like tequila (and margaritas) - but I’d rather have either/or, but not mixed together like this. Flavor hints at margaritaesqueness but its then followed by a beer bitterness that ruins it (Imagine a bitter margarita).