overall
RATINGS: 365   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

REDDOGICE (243) - nantucket, Massachusetts, USA - JUL 7, 2004
Tequiza por favor! I love this beer. I have four cases of this stuff in my fridge. it has a bit of tequila which i like this beer.

dthmtldgn (32) - barrington, New Jersey, USA - JUL 28, 2004
i dont know why, but i like this brew. i know its crap, but i love beer and i love tequila. i had this on vacation in the tropics of florida. very atmospheric, i guess. i just wish they would use better beeer.

scorchconch (1) - Florida, USA - JUN 18, 2005 does not count
I have traveled all over the caribbean and this is the best beer that I have ever tasted. If you don’t like it you probably white bread, the missionary position, and burn easily in the sun !

cdan20 (1) - Cartersville, Georgia, USA - JAN 22, 2006 does not count
I love this beer. It has a great light taste. I really enjoy the flavor and the aroma. I realize some people don’t care for it, but it definitely has hit a homerun with me.

thwipp (1) - USA - FEB 22, 2006 does not count
my favorite beer. smells great, tastes even better. goes down easy, good aftertaste. seems to be a love it or hate it but i absolutely love it.

westernwilson (1) - CANADA - MAY 25, 2006 does not count
Delicious alternative to the sickly sweet cooler class. Terrific on a hot day, fresh and light flavour. Also LOW CARB! But very hard to find. AB needs to polish up the advertising for this product.

nathanh5 (9) - Alexandria, Alabama, USA - MAY 11, 2011 does not count
My favorite beer on earth. I miss this brew, retired for a few years now. The best summer cooler-beer ever conceived. Slightly sweet, the hint of Tequila, agave nectar and lime just made this taste perfect to my tongue. I am working furiously (and probably to no avail) to get them to bring this back.

pdiroquois (11) - Hamilton Square, New Jersey, USA - OCT 8, 2005
All you beer aficiando’s, you gotta think outside the box with this one. Go mow the lawn on a 90 degree day. Work up a sweat. A big hot swealtering sweat. Then, drink a Tequiza. Then drink another. Talk about a thirst quencher. Better than any other beer on the market. You just gotta know when to have one. It’s smooth and light and wonderful on a hot summer day. Give it a second chance if you’ve walked away from it already. Give it a first chance if you haven’t tried it yet.