overall
RATINGS: 365   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

TheBeerGod909 (43) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - SEP 21, 2007
hombrepalo, I’d like to know how this disgraces tequila. Anyways, I found that while this beer had a weak color, it had a remarkably refreshing taste. Perhaps some don’t like it because its simple and refreshing, not nearly as complex as the muddy-coffee porters that hombrepalo enjoys. I plan on purchasing again.

TheBeerMaster (100) - Little Falls, New Jersey, USA - SEP 21, 2007
Fruity finish with an afterthought of lime. Honestly, it smells like a Kamikaze, for those who’ve had the privilege of enjoying one of the finest shots known to man. While it’s probably one of the simpler tastes you’ll come across on this site, it also happens to be one of the most refreshing. In the end, that’s much more important than the complex heaviness of porters and stouts.

cheap (6125) - Beaver Valley, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 14, 2007
UPDATED: JUN 26, 2011 Clear bottle with a twist off cap. Nice yellow label. Pop the lid for a real lemon aroma. Lemony lime citrus aroma continues while you pour, no head. Many streams of carbonation rise within the brew. Ubiquitous pale yellow american beer color. Has a taste of piney citrus, very interesting! Almost like pop in its initial taste bud senses. Beautiful tingling sensations when pressed on the tongue, just the right amount of carbonation. Is this an extremely dry carbonated soda? I have drank hard apple ciders that taste like this. I was worried about buying this because of my experience with agave in ‘to kill ya’. Has in interesting and different kind of finish, almost like the outside rind & peel of freshly scraped lemon peels was added to this drink. Would not hesitate to drink this again but I am curious if I’d be able to drink two or three of these as a session. This should be classified as a fruit beer. It is unfair to pit this against the other pale lagers.

fishman (350) - Philadelphia, USA - JUL 2, 2001
A refreshing alternative to beer or cider. It is quite enjoyable sometimes, but definately not beer.

Delbomber (387) - Philadelphia, USA - JUL 10, 2001
Tastes like Corona with about 5 lime wedges instead of one. That being said, it was a lot better than I expected. DEFINITELY NOT something I would drink if I was in the mood for real beer, however, this was quite tasty and refreshing.

Puss Gutt99 (206) - Oldtown, Florida, USA - JAN 26, 2002
this is not bad once in a while, like the lime taste, a little over-priced though

Big-D99 (10) - ellensburg, Washington, USA - FEB 26, 2002
very sweet taste. don't drink it to get drunk or you'll be sicker than a dag. all in all its not too bad and quite refreshing under the right circumstances.

chrisok (77) - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA - AUG 28, 2005
UPDATED: JAN 25, 2007 I actually liked it. Sort of a novelty beer, and not something I would drink regularly. However, I’ve tasted much worse beer that are supposed to be more mainstream.

RiverHorse (457) - New Jersey, USA - MAR 2, 2007
UPDATED: APR 4, 2007 This isn’t the best beer, but in the summer during a hot, humid day...this is a refreshing drink.

Lumpy (1802) - Carrollton, Texas, USA - APR 8, 2005
UPDATED: SEP 15, 2005 Bottle. It tastes like beer, sprite, and lime mixed together. It isn’t good, but it is much better than the normal Mexican Pale Lager. Reminds me of fruit loops. I like it.