overall
RATINGS: 365   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

Lumpy (1802) - Carrollton, Texas, USA - APR 8, 2005
UPDATED: SEP 15, 2005 Bottle. It tastes like beer, sprite, and lime mixed together. It isn’t good, but it is much better than the normal Mexican Pale Lager. Reminds me of fruit loops. I like it.

crvkorn (15) - dillon, South Carolina, USA - OCT 2, 2000
UPDATED: DEC 29, 2003 i got tired of it really fast, serve it near freezing ......................

BigMack55 (10) - eldorado, Kansas, USA - MAR 2, 2008
Very Sweet dosent even taste like a beer its on the category of a smirnoff the lime is almost overpowering so basicaly not a good beer but a good alcoholic beverage

haddon90 (1634) - Newport Beach, California, USA - JUN 17, 2003
I was actually impressed with this. The nectar flavor really helps. Much better than Corona...I'd say on the same level as Dos Equis.

Dextolen (151) - Michigan, USA - OCT 31, 2005
My neighbor is crazy for this stuff and wanted me to try it. It wasn’t horrible, it had a pleasant, floral aroma. Sweet taste, it was exactly what it was marketed as.

crzybob77 (530) - Richmond, Virginia, USA - MAR 10, 2006
I can certainly understand why you would give this a low rating. But, for some reason, I just liked it. So, while it might kinda be a low quality beer, but i guess i can say i enjoy it as a beverage. I actually like the sweet flavor.

BrewDad (5667) - Olympia, Washington, USA - JUL 29, 2007
12oz Bottle

Deep aroma of tequila and lime. Light golden ale color. The flavor was full of tequila and lime flavors this was a fun beer to drink as it was an old favorite for me in college. This will do for a hot day and to quench the thirst of anyone.

DirtyJerd (61) - Edinboro, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 5, 2007
UPDATED: JUN 28, 2007 Awesome drink for a hot summer day - however, i can’t believe it is classified as a beer - it belongs in a category between a beer and a wine cooler. Can not handle more than 2 or 3 in one sitting.

uhlerja (24) - USA - MAY 7, 2007
This is a good refreshing beer. A nice Americanized-Mexican beer. The lime smell is very fruity. Good for hot summer days. Wouldn’t reccomend alot of them at one time though.