overall
RATINGS: 377   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
hophead4499 (7) - Georgia, USA - JUN 18, 2002 does not count
An odd brew all together, quite tasty though.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
AgentSteve (1647) - SF Bay Area, California, USA - AUG 19, 2007
UPDATED: AUG 29, 2009 Alright, I have to admit. On the boat after a good wakeboard run, my friend offered me one of these, and I reluctantly accepted, and I admit I was pleasantly surprised. Not something I would order in a pub, but it hit the spot on the boat, and I would have it again.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
DrPiva (96) - Alabama, USA - DEC 18, 2007
Meant as a summer beer and meant to be consumed in great quantities. Not as bad as I thought it would be.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
jonnyx99 (34) - USA - OCT 8, 2001
Eh, tis ok. For the lazy. Tasted fine.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Falconseye8 (542) - Evans, Colorado, USA - JUL 17, 2004
You cant bag too much on this one. After all, most whore really smashed and drink this think its a gaonga plant for a logo. Ive heard it a dozen times around the set I rolled with back in the day. Below average macro. Enormous head out of bottle. Nothing much more to say after that. Need to work a trade soon because if this is the best of whats in my area Im screwed.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 7/20
ElGaucho (2400) - Minnetonka, Minnesota, USA - MAR 26, 2005
This brew really isnt that bad. The flavor is exactly what I thought/hoped it would be. A limey brew that goes well with chips and salsa. I may be drinking an older bottle, which may explain the fact that it isnt as lively carbonated as it should be. Or, that may just be the way it is, the Blue Agave nectar may be softening the carbonation. Aroma is of lime, and not of beer at all. Extremely pale gold in color. Lively visible carbonation. White head that fully diminishes quickly. Clear. Tastes a little like Corona with the lime already in it. Not bad, but needs some more carbonation.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
jbuzz (829) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 6, 2007
UPDATED: OCT 15, 2007 I guess I am in the minority here but I like this. I find it refreshing. I like the lime taste and find it much better than Corona by far.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Augdraught1981 (266) - Harlem, Georgia, USA - JAN 21, 2015
Going from memory after not having or even seeing this in a few years. Similar to Corona, best served with a lime in the bottle and easy to drink on a hot day. Ill give it what its worth, a middle of the road, drinkable & thirst quenching 10 out of 20.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
kidmartinek (4999) - austin, Texas, USA - FEB 11, 2008
Smells like lemon and lime and grain mash. Watery yellow apperance with thin white head. Taste like limeaid beer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
ordybill (1707) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - FEB 5, 2015
This was something of a novelty when it first came out. I enjoyed the first beer but subsequent beers I enjoyed less and less. It did have a tequila aftertaste, probably artificial but the uniqueness wore off quickly.