overall
RATINGS: 357   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - JAN 21, 2003
I would rather just drink a shot of Sauza and drink a Corona, two enthusiastic thumbs down.

mkobes (2142) - paramus, New Jersey, USA - OCT 20, 2003
Pretty good. Had it a couple of times. Light in color and taste. Crisp and clean. Made with blue agave tequila. Not to strong.

dp (608) - uniontown, Ohio, USA - MAR 2, 2007
I think I found something that my wife would enjoy, Surpised by this one, expected more corn, etc like a Mexican beer, very sweet, soda-like, not bad if you don’t like beer

kidmartinek (4999) - austin, Texas, USA - FEB 11, 2008
Smells like lemon and lime and grain mash. Watery yellow apperance with thin white head. Taste like limeaid beer.

ordybill (1758) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - FEB 5, 2015
This was something of a novelty when it first came out. I enjoyed the first beer but subsequent beers I enjoyed less and less. It did have a tequila aftertaste, probably artificial but the uniqueness wore off quickly.

billb (245) - Acworth, Georgia, USA - JUL 5, 2000
One of those thirst quenching, weak and watery beers. I don’t taste a hint of tequila (which I think is a good thing), but if you were hoping for that little bite, you won’t find it.

stoutosaurus (157) - Clinton, Mississippi, USA - DEC 14, 2002
Strange flavor. I didn’t mind it at first, but I wasn’t able to finish a whole bottle.

BeerandBlues2 (13323) - Escondido, California, USA - MAY 6, 2004
Not as bad as I originally thought. Light lime and hop aromas. Pale yellow in color. Tastes of lime and malt. Fizzy but otherwise unimpressive palate.

thooper41 (556) - BELGIUM - APR 27, 2008
12oz bottle: pours golden brown with quick fading white head, aroma of cereal malt and lime, flavor of again cereal malt and lime, very light bodied beer no real off flavors like most macro brews but just not a ton of flavor.