overall
Carlsberg UK
Brewed at Tadcaster (MolsonCoors)

Style: Bitter
Northampton, England
Serve in English pint

RATINGS: 100   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.55/5   EST. CALORIES: 108   ABV: 3.6%
Keg and nitro keg versions of Tetley @ 3.6% abv. The Extra Cold is the same beer, drawn from the same keg, but passing through a chiller 1 degree colder than the regular Smoothflow.

Oldyork (1) - Adelaide, AUSTRALIA - MAY 17, 2015 does not count
It’s a shame that my Local have just put Tetleys smooth flow on Tap, very welCome but it’s pulled from keg very very cold like all Aussie beers, also has a very strong nitro taste that over rides the flavour leaving a bad taste in the mouth,, never tapping a keg my self I was hoping I could get some information that I could pass on to my Local non of the staff or mangers have had Tetleys keg on before, I even panicked I had lost my sense of taste until I opened a can I had at home Mmmm beautiful So Help Please from any knowledgable Members to solve my problem thank you !

jamesie1857 (1980) - Sheffield, South Yorkshire, ENGLAND - MAY 15, 2015
On keg at Nuneaton FC Clubhouse - Oh dear. Looks great, tastes as bland as a bland thing. The only thing they had on. Next.

ShivanDragon (4614) - Leeuwarden, NETHERLANDS - APR 24, 2015
@liverpool, after a soccer match against the local lads of eden vale fc, in the neighbourhoud pub. Brown with creamy head. Caramel, mslts , burned sugar. Very thin, caramel light bitterness. Good taste after some carling beers

erickok (6036) - Leuven, BELGIUM - APR 18, 2015
Served with nitro, so very creamy in appearance. Yes watery. Light bitter, very light taste. It’s okay but unimaginative. Relatively thirst quenching. Smells like hardly anything. (At an Indian restaurant in Leeds)

dcingram (7) - - APR 4, 2015 does not count
This ale is one of best. It really is smooth. It has a pleasant combination hops. It has a beautiful golden color. It is one of the few canned beers with the widget that is almost as good as true draft.

loubar (157) - Los Gatos, California, USA - JAN 24, 2015
UPDATED: APR 7, 2015 14.9 oz. can from Cost Plus. Pours a clear copper amber color, topped with a creamy white head with good retention. Mild nose of caramel. Taste of subtle caramel and toffee on a gentle hops bitterness. Nice lingering bready after taste from the malts. Light and refreshing with an extremely smooth feel. Love the low ABV.

heyden (138) - Auckland, NEW ZEALAND - AUG 27, 2014
Bland bland bland bland bland. No aroma or flavour. Just a creamy texture. Very easy to down

Palidor19 (3193) - Brandon, Florida, USA - AUG 24, 2014
I enjoy a good smooth English bitter, just a plain creamy and smooth with harsh anything bitter or malty just a great session I could drink all day ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

wickerman1 (3) - - AUG 13, 2014 does not count
served way too cold, let it warm up and the taste is much better..its easy to drink and is very light in alcohol...yes its not a cask or full tasting ale but its not meant to be..people are giving this a hard time for no good reason. its the drink you have on lunch when u don’t want to get sloshed

Rasmus40 (21986) - Beder, Aarhus, DENMARK - JUL 31, 2014
Tap @ Hugo’s, Jersey. Clear amber with a lasting and dense off-white head. Aroma is sweet, malty, caramel and light hoppy. Flavor is medium sweet and light bitter. Sweet finish. 170714