overall
RATINGS: 30   MEAN: 1.83/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.97/5   EST. CALORIES: 15   ABV: 0.5%

ttoadee (1492) - Austin, Texas, USA - JUL 5, 2017
Clear weak gold color, whisper of a white head . Nose is cereal grains. Middle tastes of corn, some other grains, some hard unripe fruit. Finish is a little sweet, but mostly flat. Not the best NA I have had, but I have drank worse beer.

Kevink1 (1) - - MAY 9, 2017 does not count
Was skeptic at first as I don’t typically like non alcoholic beers, but this isn’t your typical non-alcoholic beer! Buddy brought it over for the game the other day and I gave it a try, I can gladly say I would highly recommend this beer and like the affordable cost for it.

maestro214 (1) - Dallas, Texas, USA - MAY 13, 2016 does not count
I really appreciate this refreshing near beer. I am a recovered alcoholic who still appreciates the taste of a good beer. I have become a big fan of good non-alcoholic brews. This one is inexpensive, tasty, local and I love it. Thanks.

CoryJ (2) - Taft, Texas, USA - JAN 21, 2016 does not count
This is the best Non Alcoholic beer on the market, It tastes so real that when people come over and are drinking to much I pour them some of this in a glass and they never notice.

Jow (3926) - New York, USA - JAN 19, 2016
Bottle as part huge Texas assorted box from blutt59 and yes I requested this brew. Pale gold color white head. Nose is light honey and fruit. Tastes very bland hints of fruit, cardboard, honey. Mostly fizzy water. None of that weird non-alcoholic aftertaste so I give points for that.

1.1
bunget (988) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - JAN 10, 2016
355ml can. Clear pale yellow body, medium white head with decent retention. Aroma of boiled eggs, cooked vegetables, corn, cheese. Taste of grains, corn syrup, cheap cheese. Metallic aftertaste. Awful!

BiereLuc (1275) - Montréal, Quebec, CANADA - JAN 5, 2016
Moût blond pétillant, un peu sucré et mielleux en bouche. En gros, ce truc est comme bien d’autres bières sans alcool qui n’ont pas réussi à faire semblant d’être une vraie bière.

djd07 (14562) - Houston, Texas, USA - DEC 30, 2015
Can at Flying Saucer shared with Bonnie! Pours a hazy gold with frothy white head that lasts. The aroma is corn malt and metal. Thin mouth, corn, malt, metallic finish, no.

shaynsawchuk (681) - Mississauga, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 13, 2014
355 mL bottle. Pours clear yellow with a short lived white head. Crackery malt on the nose with a hint of molasses and possibly hops. Watery and thin. light bodied with average carb. No off flavors, but no ’on flavors’ either.

degbert (1773) - Austin, Texas, USA - MAY 13, 2014
Bottle. Pours a very pale yellow with a high, white head. Nose is mostly malic with a little burnt sugar behind it. On the tongue, it’s mostly caramel, burnt sugar, and roasted grain -- there’s actually some hops to it, though, and none of the tinfoil I’ve gotten with other n/a brews. Finish is acceptable if bland. For what it is, it’s decent.