overall

RATINGS: 312   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.85/5   IBU: 70   EST. CALORIES: 204   ABV: 6.8%
A West Coast style IPA full of citrus-like and tropical fruit-like hop flavor and aroma with an assertive yet smooth bitter finish. .....malt, take a back seat please.

ThaHealer (1) - Ohio, USA - JUN 17, 2014 does not count
Fantastic IPA. Incredible aroma of citrus and tropical fruits. Nice citrus hop flavor.

westcoastipa (2) - USA - JAN 29, 2012 does not count
For now, this is the beer against which all Midwestern beers will be judged. Pure citrusy hops without any malt undertones. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

jdmaher58 (24) - Dover, Ohio, USA - JUN 19, 2012
UPDATED: OCT 19, 2012 This is really good. I have driven past brew kettle a few times but from now on I will stop in and see what they have to offer. I am an IPA lover and I must say this is heads above anything I have tasted. Piney citrusy in the most assertive way possible without being overpowering. Awesome, truly awesome. I can’t imagine what better tastes like.

brock1984 (30) - Troy, Ohio, USA - JAN 26, 2015
Is there really such a thing as a perfect beer? This is as good as it gets! Best IPA in America, so far. I’ve yet to have a Heady Topper! I’ll definitely have to compare.

daniellunsford (105) - - AUG 17, 2012
Fantastic ipa from a small brewery near cleveland. This beer has a nose that you could smell for hours. The most fragrant and delicious ipa on the market

Noleplaya (1) - - JAN 8, 2013 does not count
HOP HEADS, This BUD’s for you, & I ain’t talkin "BUDWEISER" either ...Taste’s like I drank a doobie...if ya know what I mean :P

Rathsbone (4) - USA - MAY 9, 2012 does not count
TRY THIS IPA!! E-mail me if you can’t get it where you live. I’m always up for a trade!!

tobias (208) - West Chester, Ohio, USA - JAN 26, 2013
This is my new favorite ipa. I love the assertive citrus and tropical fruits in both the aroma and the flavor. Orange, grapefruit, pineapple, mango, and maybe some passion fruit.very balanced and very drinkable.

Jjg226 (71) - Staten Island, New York, USA - AUG 13, 2013
Pours a clear gold with billowy two finger head. Decent lacing. Fruit forward aroma. Redolent of white grapefruit, mango, with a little dank, and a slight whiff of cat pee. Outstanding flavor, juicy tropical fruits strike the palate first. Pleasant bitter aftertaste make this an extremely drinkable IPA. Medium bodied with light carbonation. Finishes dry. Overall, a well crafted brew and a model of what IPAs should smell and taste like! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

PhillyCraft (7216) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 28, 2012
Bottle, compliments of Matt. Pours a glowing orange, small thin head and lacing. Aromas are tropical citrus, white oak, pineapple, tangerine, pine, funky skunk. Taste is fresh and tangy citra hops, guava, onion, vanilla, cheese, cherry tasting malts. Nice and balanced and perfectly bitter at 70 ibus. Reminds me of a zombie dust. Amazing.