overall
RATINGS: 906   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.01/5   EST. CALORIES: 270   ABV: 9%
The Duck-Rabbit Baltic Porter is deep, rich and velvety soft. A full blooded roasty character is balanced by complex alcohol notes. Strong (9% alcohol by volume) yet unfailingly subtle, this special brew warrants sipping and savoring.

OldRaspy (292) - Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA - OCT 20, 2006
Thanks goes out to Immy for this outstanding brew. Poured from a 12oz bottle black with a small brown head that faded into a ring of lacing. Aroma was roasted malts, raisins, a bit of smokiness and a bitter chocolate. Flavor was roasted malt and the chocolate was a semi-sweet chocolate. The body was smooth and creamy. It finished dry on the tounge.

cathcacr (647) - Oregon, USA - OCT 8, 2007
UPDATED: OCT 21, 2007 Upped on re-taste to a 5.0; head/appearance produced this time lived up to the rest.. My favorite example of my favorite style, and it just doesn’t get any tastier than this. Why aren’t more beers out there made as tasty as this? I’d pay good money for it. So . . . why?

Rating #400! Courtesy the man, kenb, 10/7/07. Aged 1 year. I’m rating conservatively because I don’t want to be a fanboy right off the bat. But it’s right up there with the best, the few other 5’s I’ve ever had. Aroma is AWESOME, and a good indicator of what’s to come. Heavy on the chocolate-covered cherry-or-raisin, in both aroma and palate. Best aroma ever, period. Goes down smoother ’n’ you know what. The only thing I didn’t give a top component grade for was appearance, I believe because it didn’t generate large and foamy head. We did some nitro’ing and fixed that issue, but I’m just going on its "official" presentation. I did a 19/20 on overall, but I’m gonna bump that up to a 20 and put this in sole possession of the 4.9 placement in my ratings list. Thanks to the MAN, kenb, I’ll get subsequent tastings and see how this fares on the repeat. The bottle went down much too quickly to savor in full, this is so damn drinkable.

Sandemon (2) - North Carolina, USA - AUG 18, 2012 does not count
Purely amazing in every way you can think of. If you get a chance to have this beer DO

Chorigan (5) - Virginia, USA - MAR 12, 2016 does not count
I think that most of the reviews have the tone of someone more concerned with impressing beer snobs than giving an objective opinion about the beer. (I will post the same comment with every review) ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone