overall
RATINGS: 17   MEAN: 3.17/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.06/5   SEASONAL: Spring   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Light in body and color with peaches and apricots makes this the summer thirst quencher you have been looking for! We think someone needs to create a fruit that blends these two perfect flavors!

stokedagain (1) - - SEP 21, 2016 does not count
Very refreshing, the slight bitter of the peach plus the sweet apricot (actual peach flavor) is well balanced

---Rated via Beer Buddy for Android

Dogbrick (14009) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - SEP 29, 2015
Sample during the 10th Annual Day Before Labor Day Party on 09/06/2015. Clear golden color with a medium thin white head that evaporates quickly to an outer ring. Short strings of lacing. Aroma of apricots and malt. Light-bodied with flavors of semisweet apricot and grainy malt. The finish is fruity with an apricot and mild spice aftertaste. Decent overall.

hershiser2 (3702) - Charlottesville, Virginia, USA - SEP 4, 2015
Can. Pours hazy gold with a giant white head. Smells of fruit - I suppose. Smells a bit funny. Taste is a mixture of bitter apricot and funk. I love peaches. I love apricot but this beer is not something I love. Or even like much. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

CharmCityCrab (249) - Maryland, USA - APR 30, 2015
Movin’ to the country gonna drink a lot of peach beer, I’m movin’ to the country I’m gonna drink me a lot of peach beer.
I’m movin’ to the country I’m gonna drink a lot of peach beer.
Movin’ to the country I’m gonna drink a lot of peach beer.
Peach beer comes from a can it was put there by a man.
In a factory downtown.
If I had my little way I’d drink peach beer everyday.
Sun soakin bulges in the shade.

Actually, this beer is kind of apricot forward. ;) And some peaches. And a very light blonde ale backdrop.

The song is a modified version of a song called Peaches by a band called Presidents of the United States of America.

weihenweizen (4166) - Charleston Area, West Virginia, USA - SEP 15, 2014
Clear golden with small white head. Aroma is nice peach, medium body, and thin small-bubble lacing. Taste is peach with semi-dry finish.

BrettTaylor (784) - Radford, Virginia, USA - JUL 16, 2013
UPDATED: JUN 18, 2015 Similar to the Pyramid Apricot Ale which I like a lot in summer, but can’t get anymore since I moved east. Aromas of apricot and peach, light head,med lacing. Clear light gold. Taste of wheat and apricot/peach. Very refreshing. Note, I really like apricots.

Now available in cans. Canned version is slightly hazy with a little less fruit aroma and taste than tap version. Great after a hot summer lawn mowing!

obguthr (6738) - Staunton, Virginia, USA - MAR 31, 2013
Apricot nose. Clear yellow, medium head. Peach and lemon flavor, slightly vegetal. Grassy and peachy. Not a favorite style.

MrChopin (4305) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - JAN 13, 2013
transparent gold, thin large bubbled white ring, thin oily top. Water-thin nose, manure-dirty peach, light sugar. Flavor is sweeter, dirty peach skin leading to sugar and citrus, grain and sweetness combat before synthetic peach notes in end. Thin, watery, and slick.

radagast83 (8533) - Arlington, Virginia, USA - JAN 8, 2013
Growler provided by ygtbsm94. Thanks! Poured a clear orange/yellow color with a small almost wispy white head. aroma was was solid peaches, some sweet malts. Sweet grain malt notes with some peaches. Refreshing.

Thorpe429 (5122) - , Illinois, USA - JAN 6, 2013
Thanks, Brad! Super light and easy to drink. Really light fruit flavor without being over the top. Would be a great summer beer.