RATINGS: 400   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.43/5   EST. CALORIES: 159   ABV: 5.3%
Gold Medal Winning Beer Brewed By A Band Of Brewers Whose Passion For Brewing Doesn’t Stop When The Day Shift Is Over

earleyjd's rating

1.2
earleyjd (12) - Alabama, USA - MAY 22, 2013
Absolute crap craft beer. Imposter. Flavor is light of flavor. Body is missing. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

phoner2 (26) - Racine, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 17, 2017
sweet like a desert cake, clean with hints of honey and malt, taste is much like an American style Octoberfest.

maxwax1969 (1) - Marietta, Georgia, USA - FEB 24, 2017 does not count
I absolutely love Third Shift Beer! I have enjoyed drinking it the past 3 years and always on the look out for it. Unfortunately, availability has gone from easily being able to pick up at my nearest Kroger, Walmart, or Sherlocks Liquor Store to a dwindling product I may be able to get in about two weeks through a Sherlock’s distributor (with enough heads up). Sadly Sherlocks tell me the case of Third Shift I picked up the other day will be my last that they will be able to get for me. I am so so bummed. I have also written Kroger too because I have continued to asked for it and literally now have to pull teeth to see that they got it for me (sometimes a month later). So Coors, if discontinuing, what can I do to purchase the remainder of your Third Shift Beer? Please do not stop selling it. There is nothing else out there like it. Fat Tire may come close, but not happy having to settle for less.

JPDIPSO (6216) - Wauwatosa, USA - AUG 8, 2016
Ar - 5 Ap - 4 Fl - 5 P - 3 O - 10 Rate 2.7 Dark golden to light amber in color. Taller, off-white head. Mild aroma, with hints of grain, caramel and herbal hops (really, I mean hints). Sweet toasted white bread flavors in the start. Mild bitterness. Fairly bitter linger. Amber light? 2/13

Leighton (21075) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - MAY 21, 2016
Bottle at the Inn in Natchez, MS. Pours clear honey-gold with a creamy, off-white head. The aroma is caramel, toasted biscuits, faint earth. Medium sweet flavour with notes of brown sugar, more toasty biscuits, grains, toffee. Medium bodied with fine to average carbonation. Sweet, sugary finish, with more toffee, caramel, bready malts. Quite simple and sugary overall, but not terrible.

raymow (1602) - Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 18, 2016
bottled - dark golden color. Malty flavor. Typical amber lager. Points for being union made.

Xevious (78) - Amarillo, Texas, USA - FEB 7, 2016
Bottle. Pours a nice Amber color with a fair head. Aroma of malt sweetness bit of light fruit and grain. Taste of malt sweetness with fruit and grain. Mild bitterness and a slightly metallic finish. Fairly light body with a smooth feel. Not a very exciting beer. Pours an amber color and has a malt sweetness with a touch of light fruit and some grains. A head grows and stays. A mild finish with a light body.

Bif (2234) - St. Charles, Missouri, USA - DEC 31, 2015

Bonnie628 (50) - Tustin, California, USA - DEC 30, 2015
Nasty must burnt aroma. Neat Amber color, fizzy. Nasty burnt ash and cloying sweet malty bluck. No good.

Sirmixsomewhat (266) - Paoli, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 10, 2015
Yuengling, but not quite as good, which says something considering that Yuengling isn’t all that great either. Don’t go out of your way to drink this beer. Suck it, Coors!

BritAlesRule (216) - Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - NOV 19, 2015
So... my everyday beer. Seems to take a lot of bashing around here... For two years I had no idea it was a Coors product, and I live in Colorado. The balance here is malt over hops... something I prefer. At just over a buck-a-bottle, this can’t be beat.