RATINGS: 379   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.43/5   EST. CALORIES: 159   ABV: 5.3%
Gold Medal Winning Beer Brewed By A Band Of Brewers Whose Passion For Brewing Doesn’t Stop When The Day Shift Is Over

maxwax1969 (1) - Marietta, Georgia, USA - FEB 24, 2017 does not count
I absolutely love Third Shift Beer! I have enjoyed drinking it the past 3 years and always on the look out for it. Unfortunately, availability has gone from easily being able to pick up at my nearest Kroger, Walmart, or Sherlocks Liquor Store to a dwindling product I may be able to get in about two weeks through a Sherlock’s distributor (with enough heads up). Sadly Sherlocks tell me the case of Third Shift I picked up the other day will be my last that they will be able to get for me. I am so so bummed. I have also written Kroger too because I have continued to asked for it and literally now have to pull teeth to see that they got it for me (sometimes a month later). So Coors, if discontinuing, what can I do to purchase the remainder of your Third Shift Beer? Please do not stop selling it. There is nothing else out there like it. Fat Tire may come close, but not happy having to settle for less.

UncleAl (1) - Louisville, Kentucky, USA - JAN 5, 2014 does not count
This lager is excellent. It has an appealing aroma, in a pilsner glass it has a pleasing clear amber color. It ours forming a neat head of about 1’, after drinking laces the glass nicely. The taste is par excellent, easy on the palate and finishes nicely, not "dry" or bitter, leaving one desiring more. Overall it reminds me of a great German Lager, but half the price. The brewer sought to mimic German Lager and he is largely successful, it is brewed in Texas and Ohio, and distributed by MillerCoors, an excellent tandem making it very accessible. Nice Website.

TXTripletMom (5) - - APR 11, 2014 does not count
I love this beer, it’s one of my favorites, an AMBER well balanced with just enough attitude to stand on it’s own two feet and say "hey, i’m special". It has a nice complexity and a balance of roasted malty goodness without being too bitter (though it has a nice complexity from the hops it’s well balanced). At certain times, however, when i’m not very accustomed to drinking beer it seems a bit sweet. Generally speaking it’s a nicely balanced amber and would beat our typical Texan bocks, or blondes hands down. The brewer’s passion for beer is apparent in the fabulous and well balanced flavors.

Tommyknockers (24) - Beaufort, South Carolina, USA - MAR 19, 2013
The beer is great to start the night of beer tasting. Light and great taste. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone