RATINGS: 400   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.43/5   EST. CALORIES: 159   ABV: 5.3%
Gold Medal Winning Beer Brewed By A Band Of Brewers Whose Passion For Brewing Doesnt Stop When The Day Shift Is Over

maxwax1969 (1) - Marietta, Georgia, USA - FEB 24, 2017 does not count
I absolutely love Third Shift Beer! I have enjoyed drinking it the past 3 years and always on the look out for it. Unfortunately, availability has gone from easily being able to pick up at my nearest Kroger, Walmart, or Sherlocks Liquor Store to a dwindling product I may be able to get in about two weeks through a Sherlocks distributor (with enough heads up). Sadly Sherlocks tell me the case of Third Shift I picked up the other day will be my last that they will be able to get for me. I am so so bummed. I have also written Kroger too because I have continued to asked for it and literally now have to pull teeth to see that they got it for me (sometimes a month later). So Coors, if discontinuing, what can I do to purchase the remainder of your Third Shift Beer? Please do not stop selling it. There is nothing else out there like it. Fat Tire may come close, but not happy having to settle for less.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
UncleAl (1) - Louisville, Kentucky, USA - JAN 5, 2014 does not count
This lager is excellent. It has an appealing aroma, in a pilsner glass it has a pleasing clear amber color. It ours forming a neat head of about 1, after drinking laces the glass nicely. The taste is par excellent, easy on the palate and finishes nicely, not "dry" or bitter, leaving one desiring more. Overall it reminds me of a great German Lager, but half the price. The brewer sought to mimic German Lager and he is largely successful, it is brewed in Texas and Ohio, and distributed by MillerCoors, an excellent tandem making it very accessible. Nice Website.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
TXTripletMom (5) - - APR 11, 2014 does not count
I love this beer, its one of my favorites, an AMBER well balanced with just enough attitude to stand on its own two feet and say "hey, im special". It has a nice complexity and a balance of roasted malty goodness without being too bitter (though it has a nice complexity from the hops its well balanced). At certain times, however, when im not very accustomed to drinking beer it seems a bit sweet. Generally speaking its a nicely balanced amber and would beat our typical Texan bocks, or blondes hands down. The brewers passion for beer is apparent in the fabulous and well balanced flavors.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
Tommyknockers (8) - Beaufort, South Carolina, USA - MAR 19, 2013 does not count
The beer is great to start the night of beer tasting. Light and great taste. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
DdotRoq (5) - - JUN 29, 2014 does not count
Good tasting, lager with soft hops. Great pick, good mix with meat/chicken. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
octanepunx (1) - port saint lucie, Florida, USA - JUL 17, 2014 does not count
Dude its a great beer its not micro brew so stop being a beer snob its made by high life and coors its kinda what you would expect I love it personally but im guy who goes from pbr to dead guy so gives you a idea

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
MorganBaughman (147) - Long Beach, Mississippi, USA - APR 7, 2013
Had this at our second annual Easter Beer Hunt. A gold medal winner, and I can see why.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
cre8tivewreck (1) - Texas, USA - JUN 1, 2013 does not count
This was my first time trying third shift & I really liked it! A beer that I would recommend to friends or family.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
beer_rookie (530) - Arkansas, USA - SEP 22, 2015
Coors product. Pry off cap.

Pours a solidly amber color. Well carbonated. Extreme amount of little bubbles coming from bottom of glass. Half finger eggshell colored head doesnt last long, but leaves thin film of head. A little more around the edges. Runny lacing left on glass after swirl or sip. Its a good first impression.

Aroma is lightly roasted malt. Also smell some caramel, and also some melon.

Taste is of lightly roasted malt, and some toffee. Its more or less balanced, maybe leaning sweet a little. Theres not an insane flavor profile here. But it is good.

Mouthfeel is very refreshing. Its snappy, not exactly crisp. It finishes very clean, and somewhat sweet. Medium body.

Overall, hey this is a Coors product? No, its not! Wait, it is, really? Some reviews say it tastes just like Coors. Well, yeah, kinda. I thought the same at first too, but after a few sips, it came together. I can totally see how it is Coors with stuff added to it, but dig a little deeper. Its a good amber, not a great amber, but a good one. This would make an outstanding tailgating beer!! GO TEAM!!!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Joem1 (5) - Portland, Maine, USA - FEB 8, 2013 does not count
Pleasant aroma, beautiful, amber color. The head is fairly thin and dissipates quickly, no real lace. But, the taste is very nice, after finding out it was made by Coors/Miller I was expecting a corn/rice flavor, but its fairly malty. Also, feels very good on the palate. All in all, pretty good beer. Id buy it again.