Thisted Dana Påskehvidtøl

Formerly brewed at Thisted Bryghus
Style: Traditional Ale
Thisted, Denmark

RATINGS: 3   MEAN: 2.47/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.57/5   EST. CALORIES: 60   ABV: 2%

Most RecentTicked By

Papsoe (25055) - Frederiksberg, DENMARK - AUG 22, 2005
(Bottle 33 cl) Very dark mahogany with a thick, brownish and rather stable head. Sweetish, lovely notes of roasted malt and actually very delicious - precisely what a nice "hvidtøl" (table beer) should be like. 031204

JensenTaster (1719) - DENMARK - DEC 9, 2004
NOTICE, I copied my rating of the normal Dana hvidt, since Brewnaster Clemme told me it´s the same, they just add one shell of a easteregg to the kettle.(on bottle) Maybe I should just rate all the hvidtøl at once, they make me so happy and bring back childhood memories. This one is not from my neighbourhood, so it must be someone elses memories this time. Anyway, a varey creamy representative of the type. Has a roasted andd very heavy malt nose. The mouth is really big and puffy, like filling it with whiped cream added caramel. Sweet as a bonbon. Very smooth finih too. like a spicy cake.

Hansen (8617) - Assentoft, DENMARK - MAR 19, 2004
Dark and a medium head. Typical sweet and thin. Perhaps with a little hint of smoke??