overall
RATINGS: 87   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.77/5   SEASONAL: Summer   IBU: 11   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
The light and crisp Ale has a hint of watermelon essence, which is accented with colorful hues, filtered at colder temperatures resulting in a more refreshing thirst quenching brew. Our More Than A Mouthful Watermelon Ale is sure to please a variety of palates lending itself to being the perfect summer treat.

damzz (528) - Massachusetts, USA - AUG 14, 2011
Hey, it is EXACTLY what it says it is. It has great WM nose and taste more than 21st Amendment, which I love. The previous taster BrewMusckles doesn’t have a musckle when it comes to this beer :>). Jus’ joshin’. Taste it again. It’s watermelon beer. The slight maltiness is there, the hops are attentuated as they should be. It’s a summer beer and a good one. Enjoy!

SudsMcDuff (8538) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - JAN 3, 2010
fuck me! crazy fresh watermelon aroma .. . pours a redwood brown w/ decent foam .. . very tasty refreshing stuff .. . refreshing light tanginess .. . i had relations with this old lady neighbor and used watermelon flavored condoms, that was a watermelon-induced fun filled time, so was this... "no please! please keep the paper sack on your head Mrs Donahue ..."

Leighton (22773) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - JUL 1, 2010
Bottle at the Governors Island BrewFest. If you like Watermelon Jolly Ranchers, you will love this beer. Pours reddish-brown with a foamy, white head. Big candy watermelon aroma. Super-sweet flavor, tastes just like a JR, with light tang. Light to medium in body with average carbonation. Finishes crisp, short and lightly sugary. A great fruit beer.

MaBeer1972 (2204) - Reno, Nevada, USA - SEP 1, 2011
A slightly hazy light yellow brew. Poured into a flute. Nice light aromas of, what else, watermelon. Flavor is very smooth. Not too sweet. Good watermelon flavor, with an interesting tarty-bitterness on the back side, like biting into the rind. I am not a huge fruit beer fan, but this is well made and very refreshing. Good summer/chick beer.

TheWife (20) - Tampa, Florida, USA - MAY 13, 2010
Even though I am a fruit beer lover, I was a little hesitant to drink a watermelon beer because I tend to not like anything that smells like or is flavored like watermelon except a real watermelon. So, having said that, I was very surprised to find that the beer was really refreshing and light; perfect for a summer day. I thought the aroma was very similar to a watermelon Jolly Rancher (which I do not like) but the taste was much more subtle and enjoyable and not sweet. It was from a bottle and had absolutely no head with little carbonation- is that normal for this beer? Regardless, I liked it and would drink it again. I enjoyed this beer at Datz in Tampa with my husband and daughter.

Cletus (6368) - Connecticut, USA - JUL 21, 2008
Pours caramel. Smells of light watermelon. Tastes of sweet malt, light watermelon, some earthy hints and a tea like finish. Decent as a summer quaffer.

zdk (1917) - New York, New York, USA - SEP 27, 2010
Bottle sampled at LIC beer fest - arouma is actually pretty nice... the watermelon esters really come through (which makes me doubt that it’s the real fruit). Sweet caramel and a touch of acidity. Decent.