overall
RATINGS: 27   MEAN: 3.52/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.38/5   SEASONAL: Special   IBU: 43   EST. CALORIES: 168   ABV: 5.6%
First there was Region Riot in honor our Region; now comes 219! This refreshing hoppy ale is just what you need.

Treebs (872) - , Illinois, USA - OCT 20, 2012
Enjoyed on tap at the source. Served in a nonic pint. A: Pours a clear golden amber color with a two finger height of pure white head forming on the pour. The head has some nice retention and it recedes slowly down the glass leaving some sticky lace behind. S: Sweet berry with honeydew melon. Light biscuity malts in the periphery with a kiss of citrus fruits. T: Dry biscuit malt. Green, fruity hops with some nice citrus. I’m getting a sweet, yeasty note in there as well which is interesting. M: Light bodied with some medium to medium high carbonation. The finish is clean, and slighty drying. O: I enjoyed this, but this was the last beer of my FFF stop and I think my palate might have been a little wrecked after two other beers and a BBQ pulled pork. I’m definitely going to revist the next time I go. If my thoughts are any different I’ll be sure to update my review. Serving type: on-tap Reviewed on: 09-28-2012

railcat1 (702) - Kissimmee, Florida, USA - JAN 8, 2012
On tap at FFF ,this was a very drinkable beer with some citrus and hops in it,overall this was more like a good summer beer that you can drink all the time.CHEERS!

ekoerper (599) - Iowa, USA - NOV 11, 2012
Tap. Toast and biscuit malt aromas, lots of citrus and floral hops, some tropical fruit. Light golden color, white head with average retention and lacing. Flavor is bright, fresh hops with plenty of citrus - grapefruit and a bit of orange and lemon. Toasty malts help balance out the hop charge, there is a hint of malt sweetness, though the finish is fairly dry. Light-medium body and medium carbonation. A nice, easy-drinking brew. Well done.

dumontn (530) - St. Joseph, Michigan, USA - DEC 27, 2011
Pours clear gold with some head and ok retention. Aroma is mildly hoppy--smells very watered down. Taste is very mild overall, nothing exceptional. Body is medium, average carbonation, bland finish. Overall, this is a disappointment and one of the least exciting Floyds brew’s I’ve had since Region Riot.

ESBob (379) - Indiana, USA - NOV 25, 2012
On Tap. Pours a clear gold with hints of amber, only a slight head. Aroma is a crisp clean, lemony zest. Taste is light citrus with nice hop character. Smooth finish.

Jriggz7 (117) - Indiana, USA - OCT 5, 2012
Not bad. I was getting a nice amount of floral notes. Might of been sanitizer reminants in glass. Wasn’t to impressed tho.

wickster (85) - fort wayne, Indiana, USA - DEC 8, 2012
If you have been searching for a watered down version of Coors light at five time the pace, your search is over my friend! This is, by far, the worst thing I’ve had from 3F.