overall
RATINGS: 1312   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.13/5   SEASONAL: Special   IBU: 50   EST. CALORIES: 186   ABV: 6.2%
A medium bodied single hop pale ale showcasing Citra hop from the Yakima Valley, U.S.A.

scoobydaman (3) - - SEP 5, 2017 does not count
UPDATED: SEP 5, 2017 the taste was just bluh to me that is why I have only had 2 bottles one I drank and one I just gave away just give me a Bud light

JBell14 (150) - Chelmsford, Massachusetts, USA - SEP 1, 2017
Pours an opaque copper with minimal head. Nice one hop pale ale. Nicely balanced. Typical malty Midwest flavor with hops coming through on the back end. John L - Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Waxnard (2) - - AUG 30, 2017 does not count
One of finest beers I've had.Delicate, complex flavors.Malt, mid-hop,fruit.

Itzjerm (3134) - Taft, Tennessee, USA - AUG 11, 2017
UPDATED: AUG 18, 2017 Definitely better on tap and fresh. A very nice pale ale. But having heard so long about this beer I was expecting something a bit more out of this world. Aroma is a very nice citrus flavor. Body is medium. Head is very lasting and impressive. Taste is a bit sweet but mainly citrus and bitterness. No soft tropical fruits. Citrus only. Nice brew best ever? No. For reverence: Three Floyds Zombie dust vs Pipe works Lizard King. Zombie more malty. And more basic. Pipe works more in you face citrus hops.

mlmuml (11) - SLOVENIA - AUG 9, 2017
Hoppy citrusy nose. Taste is bitter and hoppy. Wonderful palate aftertaste.

Jennygem (1) - - AUG 5, 2017 does not count
Very delicious. And I have to enter a comment wth at least 75 characters. Immature. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Noodle (24) - Ohio, USA - JUL 22, 2017
Superb. Perfect balance of hops and malt. It’s pure APA without being over bittered. Aroma is an enticing tease of the flavor you are about to enjoy. Well worth the $2-3 premium over a six of other craft beers.

sandbayfishcamp (2) - - JUL 7, 2017 does not count
Zombie Dust is world class. It’s truly special. It’s well balanced with a nice citrus and resin hop finish. Crystal clear with a nice golden hue. I live in Minnesota and make 40 mile trips to Hudson, Wisconsin to buy it. The best APA I’ve ever had.

Cousin_Larry (895) - - JUL 6, 2017
My good buddy Nick bought me one for my 40th birthday. Sampled it kind of late in the night, which is unfortunate. But I just couldn’t wait. Really delicious APA with the citrus flavoring I like in my pale ales. Bitter, but not too bitter. Thanks for the gift, Nick and Three Floyds! It was a great birthday.

FinnIckler (915) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - JUL 5, 2017
Bottle from the three floyds brewpub. Nose is unbelievably fruity, apricot, citrus, orange, very fresh. Palate is very well Balanced fruityness and bitterness. Very Drinkable, very smooth, deserves the no. 1 pale ale spot!