overall
RATINGS: 1372   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.14/5   SEASONAL: Special   IBU: 50   EST. CALORIES: 186   ABV: 6.2%
A medium bodied single hop pale ale showcasing Citra hop from the Yakima Valley, U.S.A.

Iphonephan (6724) - Jackson Hole/McLean, Virginia, USA - JUN 23, 2013
On draft at the brew pub. Pours a clear deep gold with an off white head. Intense floral and citrus hop and flavor. Some biscuit notes. Smooth, luscious mouthfeel. Um, um.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
beechner224 (1024) - Melbourne, Florida, USA - JUN 23, 2013
UPDATED: FEB 21, 2014 Pour nicely golden with a thick white head. Lots of citrus hop aroma. I dont get too much overpowering hops or malt. The finish is hoppy, but nothing spectacular. Good IPA, but there are others I prefer.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
RoyDaDrinker (2) - - JUN 21, 2013 does not count
Rich, Pale Ale with an IPA-ish flavor. Everyone in ChiTown raves about this brew. It's really good, but I've had better. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
tectactoe (3125) - Michigan, USA - JUN 18, 2013
UPDATED: JAN 13, 2014 The most deliciously drinkable "pale ale" in the world. One of my favorite beers, all things considered. Citrus & tropical bomb on the nose; pineapple, mango, grapefruit, pines, oily resins. Translates perfectly in the flavor with substantial bitterness. Crisp body, wet finish. If only this stuff made its way to Michigan... Id be in heaven. Could crush this stuff, all day.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Hiramhaus (4) - - JUN 17, 2013 does not count
Color a little light, and flavor after is pretty bitter quick. I like a hoppy IPA but maybe not quite the right hop for me. Good lacing, very drinkable, doesnt get heavy too fast. 2.5 to 3 bottles and I am done. I would rate it better but I cant give it what I would give TG Goldent Nugget.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
Christian (13341) - Odense, DENMARK - JUN 16, 2013
Cloudy golden with a lasting white head. Citrus hoppy aroma with lots of peach and tropical fruit. Sweetish fruity flavour with a touch of toffee malt character. Bitter and hoppy finish

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Laramik (9) - Crystal Lake, Illinois, USA - JUN 15, 2013 does not count
UPDATED: MAR 4, 2014 24oz poured from tap at 3 Floyds brewery in munster Indiana. While I could have enjoyed the service more, I could not have loved the beer anymore. Amy words I use will do it injustice. I guess some may consider it a little too bitter. So there I said something negative, but simply put, you wont find a better APA anywhere in the USA. Aroma is so pleasant its ridiculous, taste makes you wonder how its possible it could even exist. Read below of you need someone to say something about its floral aroma, its awesome lacing left on the glass or how its alcohol content couldnt agree with the taste better if it tried.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
RespertFTW (521) - Michigan, USA - JUN 15, 2013
Bottle. This stuff is awesome. Murky amber color. Awesome grapefruit and pear aroma. Taste is grapefruit, tropical fruit, little pine, little hop. Just the right amount of bite in the finish.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
tgncc (3126) - Bellmore, New York, USA - JUN 15, 2013
At the Savor beer fest. Easily one of the best pale ales made. The aroma is beautiful citrus, light tropical fruits. The appearance is clear amber, white head. The flavor is just like the aroma. Very drinkable. The finish is citrus. Medium in body. Excellent.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
brystmar (1314) - Dallas, Texas, USA - JUN 14, 2013
Deliciously pungent Citra hops tickle my senses. Pineapple, juicy tropical fruits, floral; ends with a hint of pine on the back end.

A marvelous concoction of hops, malt, and juicy fruits sails across my palate. There really isn't a better beer in this style: Zombie Dust trumps all (and has no peers). Wish I could drink this all day, every day.