overall

RATINGS: 1521   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.13/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
World acclaimed lager beer. Awarded championship gold medals in London, Geneva and Paris.

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Eckato (147) - Gulfport, Florida, USA - JUN 18, 2007
Yellow, yellow, yellow. My favorite part of this beer is the appearance. The flavor seemed nonexistent and left me the moment I grasped ahold of it. Some where in there it tasted metallic...not a big fan.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
drinkbeer (283) - Redondo Beach, California, USA - JUN 12, 2007
This is one of those entimental beers for me. A treat to drink; one of my favorite lagers. Goes great with karaoke.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
BREWMUSKCLES (2579) - New Jersey, USA - JUN 11, 2007
JUST A BEER MAN. A PALEY PALE ALE IF EVER THERE WAS ONE. NOT BAD AND I GUESS THATS GOOD! SIMPLE UNASSUMING AND QUENCHING. GO AHEAD A CHILL IT REAL GOOD AND COLD. YOU WONT MISS A THING.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
foduck (330) - Denton, Texas, USA - JUN 9, 2007
in tropical weather i didnt want anything heavier than this. drank this on numerous occassions in various kopi tiam throughout kuala lumpur and penang. the open-air eateries are all stocked with this. light-bodied with a slightly dry finish. it seems that the refrigerators they keep the beer in arent very cold but surprisingly this didnt taste totally awful at room temperature so it gets points for that. good for cooling off your palate which might be burning hot from the curry mee you just ate.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
joohefner (380) - Isla Vista, California, USA - JUN 4, 2007
pale yellow w/medium lace light syrup body smooth and sticky light malty bitter with some sweet hops, inoffensive and balanced just rather simple. had it in a really good indian restaurant definitely good for accompanying a good meal but not complex enough to be drunk by itself

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
littlecarp (135) - Redding, California, USA - JUN 3, 2007
Aroma is strong, but is decidedly bland, almost chemically. The most prominent aroma is sour hops. Pours gold with small head that does not last. Flavor as a bitter start that is taken over by honey tones and it all disappears into a nonexistent finish.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
G2204OS (1) - AUSTRALIA - JUN 1, 2007 does not count
OK. Lets face it. Tiger is not the most original or exciting beer on earth. Its not a bad lager, and certainly better than the standard Australian lagers (bleuuchhhh). But I will not under any circumstances buy it at home at import prices. Its just not worth it. However, after slogging through the Singapore heat and humidity for several hours, Tiger takes on a much more appealing quality than it would otherwise merit. Plus it does go very nicely with a plate of roti, a fish head curry or a couple of freshly fried samosas. And it is even better enjoyed as one watches all those ridiculously gorgeous Singapore girls go by. (Oh, to be single in Singapore...) Anyway, it gets extra points for the above reasons.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
badgerben (4901) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - MAY 25, 2007
Light yellow color with no head, or aroma for that matter. A little grain for the flavor, but thankfully no horrific off flavor either. Non-offensive.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 2/20
Gekko (1) - Assyria, Florida, USA - MAY 24, 2007 does not count
I initially tasted this beer at Bush Gardens Tampa. Being a Florida resident I go there often, it was the day I first drank Tiger.If I wasnt so stoned right now I might remember the other beer I ventured but that doesnt matter; it should be obvious that I enjoyed your brew a little more.I purchased a 6-pack pon this fine eve and as I plucked it from my grocers cooler I thought,"hmm....this seems a lil flimsy." I was, naturally, speaking of course of the package that the beer was contained in.Being a beer drinker with a range of consistent standards the beer was the last thing we selected at the store.There was a 5 minute wait at the register and a 4 minute drive home.I got out of the vehicle and the slight moisture build up caused the cardboard packaging to tear and all of my sweet beer came crashing to the ground.Maybe your engineers foresaw this prediciment and the bottles were made from a glass that did not break from a 3 foot fall.I understand marketing and cost cutting, BUT, if you spend a small amount extra on making a superior box design then your sales would improve. Im sure you know that its the package that helps sell.When picking up beer the genuine beer man knows that if you cut back on something cheap like the box,well that says alot about your company.Please listen to what I say I know what Im talking about here I am after all "THE CUSTOMER."

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
JK (5852) - St. Louis Park, Minnesota, USA - MAY 24, 2007
Light corn aroma. Pale in color, but there is lots of foam. Some sweetness. No flaws, and no offensive aroma or flavor. Not bad at all.