overall
Brewed by Timmermans (John Martin)
Style: Lambic Style - Fruit
Itterbeek, Belgium

RATINGS: 372   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.88/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Malt beverage with natural flavors added.

zakkbironia (112) - Athens, GREECE - SEP 3, 2009
Pink color- purple foam. It’s not really that good. I just have my own reasons...

Ynotnitram (16) - - OCT 8, 2013
An impressive traditionally brewed Kriek by, they say, the world’s oldest lambic brewery. Right balance of sourness, authentic taste (but sweeter then the oude kriek that I tasted in Brussels). spontaneous fermentation all right, the authentic way.

smartnor (20) - East Lansing, Michigan, USA - APR 28, 2013
It has an amber dark orange appearance. It’s aroma is fruity, strawberry, and sweet. I didn’t expect to enjoy this as much as I did. Its overall flavor and taste is fizzy, cream soda, sweet, strawberry, and slightly carbonated.

ImSybilized (1) - Tampa, USA - JUL 14, 2014 does not count
This is a Lambic, and as such I expect it to be a sweet savory and I was not disappointed. Timmermans consistantly delivers a good product worth searching out in the cooler every time.

Banjo7 (5) - Ledbury, ENGLAND - MAY 20, 2008 does not count
Pours a hazy pink colour, with a thick pink-white head. Strawberry aroma can be smelt with the glass stood on the bar. Has a zingy, zesty palate, sweet on the front, sour on the back of the tongue. Very easy drinking. Absolutely lovely, one of the finest fruit beers I’ve tasted on draught.

reddude3000 (26) - Quebec, CANADA - FEB 5, 2011
Bière aux fraises merveilleuse! Un arôme agréable et un goût sans équivoque. Effervescence suffisante, laissant toute la place au goût de fraise.