DialSquare (5032) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - DEC 22, 2016
On tap at Crest in Clintonville: Copper-orange pour, white head. Aroma of malty, floral, sweet tropical. Tastes are sweet biscuity malt, citrus resin, toffee, good balance, light bitter backing. Bit of tea vibe. Light dry finish. varanid99 (1218) - AUSTRALIA - DEC 18, 2016
Cloudy, orange-gold pour with a fluffy white head which settles to about a cm and persists forever. Orange, mango, pine, malt aromas. Sweetish, orange, caramel, piney flavour, nice mild bitter finish GoddamnNoise (158) - Pontevedra, SPAIN - DEC 17, 2016
33 cl. bottle @ Home
- Aroma: very intense and nice aromas of mango, citrus, pine, tropical fruits, grapefruit, tangerine, orange zest. Hints of malts and some other aroma not very pleasant when swirled and warmed.
- Appearance: light amber golden color with super huge, creamy and slightly off-white head. Hazy. Low-to-medium Brussels’ lacing.
- Taste: low sweetness, medium bitterness, low sourness. Nice flavors of mango, tropical fruits, grapefruit, orange, pine, citrus.
- Palate: low-to-medium body, watery-to-oily texture, medium carbonation, quite long dry bitter finish of grapefruit, orange peel, pine, resins, hints of tropical fruits.
- Overall: nice appearance and aromas (but with hints of a not very pleasant aroma when swirled and warmed) of mango, grapefruit, tropical fruits, pine, citrus and very good taste with the same flavors. Quite long dry bitter finish of grapefruit, orange zest, pine and tropical fruits. Very pleasant, drinkable and refreshing. Maybe the citrus, grapefruit and pine flavors are too much noticeable and not well balanced. Not the best from To Øl but it is a good beer. 17wojownik (485) - Kraków, POLAND - DEC 17, 2016
Butelka 330 ml. Bardzo przyjemne piwo. Piana duża, wysoka, puchowa; barwa bursztynowo-miodowa, lekko zamglone. W aromacie złożoność, jakby malina i inne słodkie owoce, żywica, skórka pomarańczy, przyprawy korzenne. W smaku dla odmiany wysoka goryczka. Fajnie pasuje na zimę, godne. weordie (1185) - Tyne & Wear, ENGLAND - DEC 16, 2016
Pours hazy orange with a big fluffy head. Aroma is sugary orange. The flavour is sweet orange with a bitter bite in there and a hint of pine on the aftertaste that I feel is a little out of place actually. Bit too carbonated for my liking too. It’s a good beer but falls short of their usual standards.
Mjp12 (1870) - York, North Yorkshire, ENGLAND - DEC 11, 2016
Pours a hazy orange , with a thick foam head. Light hop aroma, the pine just about cuts through on the finish, but it doesn’t have the flavour punch of most to ol beers . rafax (318) - POLAND - DEC 6, 2016
Bottle. Golden, hazy, not very big but very solid white head and perfect lacing - you can count sips on the glass. Aromas of citrus, resins and malts, rather strong. There is some pine and/or zest hidden in the background. Medium to full body, right (strong) bitterness, extremely drinkable. SinH4 (4797) - Garching b. München, GERMANY - DEC 3, 2016
Bottle. Hazy amber color with creamy eggshell head. Aroma is grapefruit, oranges, piney, orange peel, some toasted malts. Taste is yeasty, piney, grapefruits, some toasted malts, a bit muted. Oily mouthfeel, medium to high carbonation. A bit too muted, could be better. Still decent. TET (3034) - Kaarina, FINLAND - DEC 3, 2016
A hazy, orange beer, a head is big and blond. Aroma has tropical fruitness and complex citrus, some fructose. Taste has citrusfruits and orange, medium bitterness. Medium bodied, high carbonation. Strongly citrusfruity. Good beer. 90 (462) - BELGIUM - NOV 23, 2016
Pale ale die volle smaak heeft in verhouding tot laag alcoholpercentage. Grapefruit met een full body.