LakatosKE (656) - Bratislava, SLOVAK REPUBLIC - JAN 20, 2017
0.33l bottle. Hazy golden, medium wite head. Aroma: orange peel, tangerine, grapefruit, caramel. Taste: bitter orange peel, citrus, malt, light pine neeles. Medium body, moderate carbonation. Long lasting bitterness. Oily texture. Dry finish MarkoNm (3010) - Novo mesto, SLOVENIA - JAN 14, 2017
Pours a completely hazy amber orange, topped with a large and nicely lasting just offwhite head. Nice and gentle sweet citrusy hop aroma with some piney notes. Taste moderately bitter, piney with lasting aftertaste, slightly herbal, but gains in strength later on. Ligter body, fresh feel. Nice one. lello4ever (1243) - ITALY - JAN 7, 2017
Dorata con schiuma ampia frizzante. Al naso spezie, sentori di pino, erbacee. Leggera, abbastanza morbida, amarognola con note erbacee, spezie, punta agrumata. Carbonazione media. HuskerTan (2449) - Ravenna, Nebraska, USA - JAN 6, 2017
A- Bready, caramel, pine, gummy, stone fruits.
A- Orange color, hazy liquid, off white head.
T- Bready, caramel, gummy, pine, stone fruit, mild bitterness.
P- Medium body, average texture, average carbonation, balanced finish.
O- Ended up having this due to a mishap and also on a day where the temp is -31. I suppose that makes sense. Honestly, one of the more boring To Ol brews I’ve had. A fair amount of caramel bread and gummy stone fruits, otherwise really nothing too special. SirLimpsalot (4696) - SWEDEN - JAN 6, 2017
UPDATED: JAN 6, 2017 @ Basunen 17-01-06: en ganska enkel och lagom Pale Ale med en krispig ton av gräs och humle.
erickok (6036) - Leuven, BELGIUM - JAN 1, 2017
Copper, very hazy, very stable head. Light spice, very bready yet quite crisp. Some potpourri like aromas. Shortbread sweetness, foamy body, surprisingly light taste, even a touch watery. Quite original, especially for a Christmas brew. Well, within reason, it’s not that crazy. Nice though. (33cl bottle from Saveur Bière) SNL (849) - - DEC 24, 2016
Clear Golden pour, small White head.
Nose is malty, crisp malty taste.
Medium body, soft carbonation. DialSquare (5186) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - DEC 22, 2016
On tap at Crest in Clintonville: Copper-orange pour, white head. Aroma of malty, floral, sweet tropical. Tastes are sweet biscuity malt, citrus resin, toffee, good balance, light bitter backing. Bit of tea vibe. Light dry finish. varanid99 (1399) - AUSTRALIA - DEC 18, 2016
Cloudy, orange-gold pour with a fluffy white head which settles to about a cm and persists forever. Orange, mango, pine, malt aromas. Sweetish, orange, caramel, piney flavour, nice mild bitter finish GoddamnNoise (210) - Pontevedra, SPAIN - DEC 17, 2016
33 cl. bottle @ Home
- Aroma: very intense and nice aromas of mango, citrus, pine, tropical fruits, grapefruit, tangerine, orange zest. Hints of malts and some other aroma not very pleasant when swirled and warmed.
- Appearance: light amber golden color with super huge, creamy and slightly off-white head. Hazy. Low-to-medium Brussels’ lacing.
- Taste: low sweetness, medium bitterness, low sourness. Nice flavors of mango, tropical fruits, grapefruit, orange, pine, citrus.
- Palate: low-to-medium body, watery-to-oily texture, medium carbonation, quite long dry bitter finish of grapefruit, orange peel, pine, resins, hints of tropical fruits.
- Overall: nice appearance and aromas (but with hints of a not very pleasant aroma when swirled and warmed) of mango, grapefruit, tropical fruits, pine, citrus and very good taste with the same flavors. Quite long dry bitter finish of grapefruit, orange zest, pine and tropical fruits. Very pleasant, drinkable and refreshing. Maybe the citrus, grapefruit and pine flavors are too much noticeable and not well balanced. Not the best from To Øl but it is a good beer.