overall
Brewed by Tooheys (Lion Co.)
Style: Pale Lager
Lidcombe, Australia

RATINGS: 392   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.03/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Is lightly hopped flavor complemented by a good balance between bitter and sweet tastes. Enhanced thirst-quenching qualities and high drinkability.

Bill Becker (1370) - Casper, Wyoming, USA - OCT 18, 2017
From Dec 2006 Poured from 12oz bottle a clear light gold with a medium sized head of foam that shrank quickly leaving a fine broken layer. The smell has a bit of hops and malt that I've smelled before in many a macro brew. Not impressive at all. The taste has a bitter-malt buttery flavour to it. If I had tasted this blindfolded, I'd just know it was an Australian brew. Hey, it was a staple of mine back in the early 70s when I lived in Australia.;^) The finish is not good at all and when the aftertaste finally left my palate, I was a happy camper. After a few more sips, I find myself saying...yeah I'm glad I got to try this again but I'm certainly glad my palate has evolved in the right direction. I think I'd prefer a Canadian brewed Fosters over this. Bottom line: I couldn't give a very descriptive review of this beer cuz not a lot was happening with it. *Another* old favourite bites the dust. :^(

macca147 (402) - Sydney, AUSTRALIA - OCT 16, 2017
On tap at Marlborough Hotel, Newtown. Pours a pale biscuity gold with a white head. Biscuity malt and mild caramel/citrus flavours. Thin bodied. Watery texture. Moderate bitterness. High carbonation. This is a generic macro lager.

craftyrocker (75) - Sydney, AUSTRALIA - OCT 14, 2017
375mL can, BB 14/Mar/18, lightly chilled in an oversized wine glass. Previously had countless schooners at the uni bar before my craft beer life. Appearance: Light golden body, clear. White dissapitating head. Not great lacing. 2 Aroma: Grass, grain, herbal, industrial lager. The more you smell it, the worse it gets. 2 Taste: Minor malt sweetness, wet cardboard, slight bready malt, corn, metallic, skunky. Malty aftertaste. Low bitterness. 3 Palate: Medium-high carbonation, light-average body. 3 Overall: The Tooheys brothers helped ruin Australia's beer industry. Can't believe this was my favourite beer before getting into craft. Ironically a typical Aussie will bag you out for buying Tooheys New, while they themselves get pitiful Corona and Crown Lager. 6

bytemesis (9015) - Sunnyvale, California, USA - SEP 18, 2017
Can thanks to @@ron. Pours clear golden, small white head, decent lacing. Aroma is corny, grassy, grainy. Flavor is light sweet, and light bitter. LIght body. Pretty standard adjunct lager.

1.3
cubs (10693) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - AUG 30, 2017
Got a can of this fucken piss from an Aussie pissant named fletchfighters. Chugged straight from the can. Unlike the other quality Aussie lagers that I received from fletchfighters, this one is a little stale (or maybe that's just the house yeast, ha). Cardboard, stale grains, dull bitterness, paper, and a bit of creamed corn. This piss takes like piss. No wonder 2pac didn't like this. Fucken hell, this is for pussies and chicks only.

northropfrye (3677) - Steinbach, Manitoba, CANADA - JUL 19, 2017
On tap in Karunda. Light yellow body. Some sweet biscuit notes. A basic pale lager.

jann3 (408) - Espoo, FINLAND - JUN 20, 2017
Clear golden with a decent head. Malty aroma with some grassy hops. Taste follows the aroma, mostly malty but some crispy flavours too. Medium carbonation. A decent brew for a bulk lager. (375ml can from a random liquor store in Sydney)

MacBoost (1935) - Victor, New York, USA - JUN 13, 2017
FINALLY! 2pac’s lowest rated beer!!!
CRED CHECK: http://i.imgur.com/okHYR6A.jpeg

Drank straight from the can. Tasted like a slightly malt forward Pale lager. Low hop profile. Clean enough. Very light mouthfeel. Refreshing. This is a solid logger. Thanks to the Australian bros who snuck this bitch through customs for me!

Camons (13035) - Hasselager, DENMARK - MAR 9, 2017
Draught @ Hog’s Breath Cafe, Blacktown, Australia. Pours golden with a lasting white head. Aroma of malt, grain, light grassy hops. Flavor is light bitter, light sweet, light malt, grain, weak grass. Thin body, average to lively carbonation. 090317

Rubin77 (2488) - Brussels / Bratislava, SLOVAK REPUBLIC - FEB 3, 2017
F: average size, white, not long lasting. C: deep gold to light, clear. A: malt, bread, caramel, hint of grassy, toast. T: malt, grassy, caramel, toast, floral, clean taste on the palate, medium body, medium carbonation, not bad at all, 375ml bottle from New World supermarket near airport in Nadi in Fiji.