overall

RATINGS: 12   MEAN: 3.02/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.98/5   ABV: -
Trail Stash is a handicrafted natural ale made with a distinctive blend of four barley malts. It has a full-bodied flavor with a slightly dry delicate hop finish.

dirtymike (2016) - Manchester, New Hampshire, USA - MAY 16, 2004
Art of Beer Fest ’04. Light amber in color with a small white head.Sweet toasted malt aroma and flavor.Subtle hop character.

Indra (2711) - Suburbia, Kansas, USA - MAY 26, 2001
Pretty standard Amber. Not too impressed, but not a bad beer, either. Just not remarkable.

Davhgbrew (948) - Seattle, Washington, USA - FEB 8, 2002
Nice aroma of fruit, nice amber color and nice head on the pour. Flavor isn’t fantastic, but drinkable. I would drink it again.

PhillyBeer2112 (2850) - Oviedo, Florida, USA - OCT 20, 2002
I had no idea this was made by BBC - is it still made? WHen I was a newbie beer geek, this had become a standard for my weekly drinking sessions. Lightly hoppy and generally clean. Some full soft sweetness bordering on caramel and crisp somewhat herbal hop flavor. A bit light in color for an amber.

vwsteggie (684) - Paxton, Massachusetts, USA - MAY 9, 2004
Art of Beer Festival 2004: Has a orange/amber color with some carbonation and a small white head. Smell is malted/light hops. Taste is also malted/sweet and finishes with a very slight bitterness. Overall I am not a fan of ambers, but this one isn’t too bad.

ROGUE (2215) - Lewes, Delaware, USA - DEC 27, 2008
12oz bottle. Had this in college between 1997 and 2000, then I dont know what happened to it. Nice and smooth easy hop drinker. Was a weekend beer that had regularly. Where did it go and whjen did BBC brew it?

Volgon (2763) - Manchester, New Hampshire, USA - MAY 9, 2004
Art of Beer Festival 2004: Clear orange with a small white head. Sweet caramel aroma, medium bodied, starts and ends slightly sweet. OK, but boring.

Hopistotle420 (1178) - Amherst, Massachusetts, USA - MAY 24, 2004
Art of Beer Fest ’04: Light orange amber hue. Faint toasted malt, caramel nose. Small whitish head. Buttery, toast, caramel, somewhat thin body, finishing with a toffee sweetness.

ebrowner88 (123) - Rice, Minnesota, USA - APR 11, 2008
I know I’ve had this because I am looking at the bottle. So I will rate the bottle. Nice artwork but the backpack leaning against the tree looks like it could be uncomfortable if over packed. Would probably opt for an interior frame. Twist off cap with a descent drawing of the afformentioned pack. Bottle smells as though it used to hold beer, i do smell malt. Label says best enjoyed by Nov of 2000. So I hope I enjoyed it.

omhper (25128) - Tyresö, SWEDEN - FEB 23, 2002
Redbrown, roasty and rather bitter beer. Harsh.