overall
RATINGS: 53   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.56/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%

MMM...Beer (385) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JAN 19, 2003
..................................................

Dmalone102 (223) - Denver, Colorado, USA - JUN 7, 2008
Very Malty. This is a beer that you could drink all night. Great golden/copper color, with decent head retention. There was no bitter aftertaste, as the hop profile was very low, which seemed appropriate for the beer. The smell was a very pleasant, subtle aroma, which made me think of baked cookies. Usually, I don’t particularly like the words "wheat" or "cream" in my beer, but I would drink this again. A beer does not have to have to have more than 50 IBU’s or have a higher gravity than 1.060 to be good... and this beer proved it.

myfriendbubba (40) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - FEB 7, 2006
Not my favorite style had it in their taster set and I will rate best I can for those who do like style. very light straw color grassy grainy. there is no clovey medicinal flavor due to wheat which is good in my book, there may not be wheat in it I don’t know, but it does say american wheat so I guess there is wjeat. Better than macro brew all the way.

presario (4925) - Stampede City, Alberta, CANADA - AUG 12, 2007
Sampler tray. Gold with a white head. Not much for aroma. Crisp hoppy wheat beer with a peppery hop note.

War4soccer (114) - , Nevada, USA - MAR 7, 2009
draft..underrated..nice flavor throughout..easy drink.. golden color is solid..nice light beer..

goz (359) - Chelmsford, Massachusetts, USA - JAN 4, 2003
Clear golden pour, small white head. Not much in the way of aroma, and the flavor is also a bit short, with a mild hint of banana being the only standout.

mjg74 (3182) - La Mesa, California, USA - MAY 20, 2005
Pours light golden in color. Grainy aroma with a little bit of wheat. Flavor is grainy and bitter. A hint of sweetness as well. Not great but it is fairly refreshing.

Blairgus (4615) - California, USA - DEC 28, 2013
28 dec 2013, tap at Triple 7. Light yellow, clear, no bubbles. Nose is sweet straw malt. Thin body and faintly syrupy. Sugary and slightly bitter lager hops. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Ferris (16493) - Burnaby, British Columbia, CANADA - FEB 4, 2014
Draft - Wheat and skunky hops. Clear pale gold with a rich white head. Grains and sweet pale malt. Very weak and nothing that great.

WillRunForBeer (2766) - Massachusetts, USA - JUL 7, 2015
"free" shaker while playing at the Boar’s Head Bar. This gets horrible rates, but I gotta tick me all, you know? Pours copper gold witha white head. Aroma is light grains, mild banana. It’s light, it’s wet, somewhat grainy, a bit of honey. A hint of banana and pepper at the finish. Not great, but nothing objectionable.