RATINGS: 1   MEAN: 4/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.15/5   IBU: 31   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%

Most RecentTicked By

andrewje41 (4385) - Kenmore, Washington, USA - OCT 3, 2017
Draft pour pint at the Collective. Just advertised here simply as a session IPA, I was surprised to be poured a pint of a pure pineapple juice of an IPA. About as juicy as they get. I'd love to be enjoying a beer called Streak Breaker after the Mariners broke quite an impressive streak of their own, but that will have to wait for another year. Soft fruit nose, orange and apricot. Flavor is a tropical juicy fruit constant. Cool, juicy, cream finish, no real bitterness going on. This is probably my favorite beer to be offered from these guys. I'd love to crush a 4 pack of tallboy of this beer while watching the game. I guess a growler of beer from a brewery 1 mile from my work isn't the least convenient situation. Very impressed with this one.