overall
RATINGS: 723   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.76/5   IBU: 85   EST. CALORIES: 225   ABV: 7.5%
At Tröegs, artisanal meets mechanical in a state of IPA we call Perpetual. Cycling through our HopBack vessel and dry-hopping method, this bold Imperial Pale Ale emerges rife with sticky citrus rind, pine balm and tropical fruit.

BillKismet (4137) - Seattle, Washington, USA - OCT 27, 2017
Hazy amber, decent head. This one has a burst of grapefruit and pineapple hop notes in the aroma tinged by citrus. The body is sticky, sweet pineapple and grapefruit, and lemon citrus.

Shag (3045) - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA - OCT 15, 2017
Orange color with a white head. The aroma contains some caramel, oranges, and pine. The flavor is mildly hoppy with some lemons and oranges. There is a good balance of malt with this one. Im not really getting much of the tropical fruit as advertised but overall a pretty good IIPA.

brownaler (706) - Alexandria, Virginia, USA - OCT 13, 2017
Strong hop aroma with floral hop bite with bready malts. Clean finish and a good imperial IPA.

jsporrer (1116) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 13, 2017
Pours a medium yellowish amber with a thin off white head. Crisp aroma of grassy hops and some citrus. Smooth and lightly bitter with a nice full mouth feel. Crisp and refreshing and enjoyable. Light lingering bitterness in the aftertaste.

nickel (1236) - UKRAINE - OCT 5, 2017
Aroma: grass, citrus and resin. Moderate intensity. Taste: sweet malt, grass, notes of citrus. Pine in the aftertaste. Decent ipa ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

hbiermann (16) - - SEP 20, 2017
I really like this. It sort of has a dry finish. It's not super fruity, but it is super hoppy. Nice straw/golden color with pretty lacing. Would drink again. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

kenter2000 (75) - , Wisconsin, USA - SEP 9, 2017
It's a little too sweet. reasonable palate, nice initial taste. I like the way the aluminum can feels in my hand. I'm playing star craft, the remastered version. It has been many years yet I remember every upgrade, every Terran army voice, and the clicks are satisfying and familiar. But like trying to play with old toys the giddy joy I felt for the game as a kid is not there. It's just another nostalgic unreasonable attempt. the beer is good but that sweetness makes me feel I wasted my one evening beer.

GlennHendry (504) - OSHAWA, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 9, 2017
Pine and spices on the nose. The taste is all west coast, with pine and citrus dominant. Smooth as silk

sleepingsuns (10) - - SEP 4, 2017
UPDATED: SEP 4, 2017 Citrusy and resin filled. Very sticky texture. Honestly tastes like I just got done smoking a fresh bong, subbing citrus in place of smoke. I like it a lot.

Grumbo (3973) - Ipswich, Suffolk, ENGLAND - AUG 29, 2017
Bottle in New York. Pours clear amber with a small off-white head. Aroma of tropical fruit, caramel, pine, hop and citrus. Moderate sweetness and medium bitterness. Medium body, slight oily texture, average carbonation.