overall
RATINGS: 721   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.74/5   IBU: 85   EST. CALORIES: 225   ABV: 7.5%
At Tröegs, artisanal meets mechanical in a state of IPA we call Perpetual. Cycling through our HopBack vessel and dry-hopping method, this bold Imperial Pale Ale emerges rife with sticky citrus rind, pine balm and tropical fruit.

Sillypuddy143's rating

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Sillypuddy143 (4) - Connecticut, USA - JAN 1, 2013
Overall another successful beer from troegs. Not too hoppy, goes down nice and easy.. I’d like to kick back with this in the pool this summer! I might even try it out in my new beer pong pool racks :-)

Shag (3041) - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA - OCT 15, 2017
Orange color with a white head. The aroma contains some caramel, oranges, and pine. The flavor is mildly hoppy with some lemons and oranges. There is a good balance of malt with this one. Im not really getting much of the tropical fruit as advertised but overall a pretty good IIPA.

brownaler (699) - Alexandria, Virginia, USA - OCT 13, 2017
Strong hop aroma with floral hop bite with bready malts. Clean finish and a good imperial IPA.

jsporrer (1086) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 13, 2017
Pours a medium yellowish amber with a thin off white head. Crisp aroma of grassy hops and some citrus. Smooth and lightly bitter with a nice full mouth feel. Crisp and refreshing and enjoyable. Light lingering bitterness in the aftertaste.

nickel (1224) - UKRAINE - OCT 5, 2017
Aroma: grass, citrus and resin. Moderate intensity. Taste: sweet malt, grass, notes of citrus. Pine in the aftertaste. Decent ipa ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

hbiermann (12) - - SEP 20, 2017
I really like this. It sort of has a dry finish. It's not super fruity, but it is super hoppy. Nice straw/golden color with pretty lacing. Would drink again. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

kenter2000 (75) - , Wisconsin, USA - SEP 9, 2017
It's a little too sweet. reasonable palate, nice initial taste. I like the way the aluminum can feels in my hand. I'm playing star craft, the remastered version. It has been many years yet I remember every upgrade, every Terran army voice, and the clicks are satisfying and familiar. But like trying to play with old toys the giddy joy I felt for the game as a kid is not there. It's just another nostalgic unreasonable attempt. the beer is good but that sweetness makes me feel I wasted my one evening beer.

GlennHendry (492) - OSHAWA, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 9, 2017
Pine and spices on the nose. The taste is all west coast, with pine and citrus dominant. Smooth as silk

sleepingsuns (10) - - SEP 4, 2017
UPDATED: SEP 4, 2017 Citrusy and resin filled. Very sticky texture. Honestly tastes like I just got done smoking a fresh bong, subbing citrus in place of smoke. I like it a lot.

Grumbo (3845) - Ipswich, Suffolk, ENGLAND - AUG 29, 2017
Bottle in New York. Pours clear amber with a small off-white head. Aroma of tropical fruit, caramel, pine, hop and citrus. Moderate sweetness and medium bitterness. Medium body, slight oily texture, average carbonation.

chinchill (5226) - South Carolina, USA - AUG 19, 2017
12 oz bottle from NC. Pours with an amber body that is topped with an excellent, durable white head. Dank and fruity hoppy aroma and flavor. The flavor is more bold and dank than the aroma. Medium body and carbonation; Dry. Mostly hidden alcohol.