overall
Brewed by Carlsberg Brewery
Style: Amber Lager/Vienna
Copenhagen, Denmark

RATINGS: 324   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.27/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Danish: Danmarks første ”Classic” øl, som blev introduceret ved Tuborgs 120 års jubilæum. Her oplever du en mørk pilsnerøl med en behagelig ristet smag og en smule sødme. Den er både let drikkelig og har masser af smagsindtryk. I glasset står den lys brunlig med et flot elfenbensfarvet skum, og duften er frisk.

woodymackev99 (6) - - DEC 10, 2001 does not count
This my friends is trully the best Danish if not best in europe! it has everything you want in a beer ..just a pitty you cant buy it in Scotland (if you know of somewhere that does then let me know)... a Number 1 in my beer list of all time !!! and for goodness sake carlsberg/tuborg start sending this to scotland! it will be very popular!!!

anatshilo (2) - USA - APR 26, 2010 does not count
the best beer beer there is. good taste and texture. you should buy this beer wherever you go for whatever you need.

dkandredk (1) - DENMARK - JUN 17, 2012 does not count
the beer there get me drunk every time. and the beer I always will love, denmark best work ever

Ingi (1) - Reykjavik, ICELAND - MAY 5, 2013 does not count
Clearly a top beer, and unfairly rated. I gave it a high score, since it deserves better than a 9.