overall
Brewed by Carlsberg Brewery
Style: Fruit Beer
Copenhagen, Denmark
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 110   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.4/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Danish: Tuborg Lime er den nye perlende friske pilsnerøl med et twist af naturlig Limefrugt. Tuborg Lime er en let drikkelig og lidt mildere Tuborg og helt perfekt til sommeren. Farven er gylden strågul med let skum. Den har en meget lav bitterhed, næsten ingen eftersmag og lille fylde. Tuborg Lime er brygget med helt naturlig Limefrugt, hvilket giver en let sødme.

English: Genuine refreshment. Ultra refreshing taste of summer with a cut of lime. Tuborg Lime Cut mixes great with the people you enjoy and the places where you go. Expect more and drink responsibly. Contains malted barley.

1.1
thirstyrabbit (1849) - Tallinn, ESTONIA - APR 8, 2011
Bottle. Pale golden, no head. Weak citric aroma. Taste has a hint of puke aftertaste with a slice of lemon.

0.6
omhper (25251) - Tyresö, SWEDEN - MAR 22, 2011
Bottled, thank you so much oh6gdx! Piss coloured, no head. Urinoir aroma. Sweet and fruity, rotting vegetables drenched in chemical syrups. Sticky and unfresh. Insanely revolting. Can hardly down a sip.

1.3
tfredvik (1985) - Oslo, NORWAY - MAR 21, 2011
Not long ago I told ClubGonzo that I really enjoy this beer. That was before I joined ratebeer. Now you lot have corrupted me, and after a few weeks of trappist beers, stouts, pale ales and other good stuff, I’ve become my worst nightmare. I’ve become one of these holier- than-thou beer snobs that won’t touch what the unenlightened common man drinks, so now I think the Lime Cut is a rather crappy beer. The body is pale beyond belief, with just a tint of yellow. I had to struggle to build up a fizzy, white head, but it very soon disappeared. The aroma and flavour are quite simple: artificial lime. Nothing more. The taste is... well, not there, it’s like drinking water with a few drops of lime extract. The good thing is that there are no really bad aromas or flavours, and if you happen to like water with lime, like me, this beer is far from undrinkable. Actually it is absurdly easy to drink, and I can see myself sitting in the sunshine with a bottle of this stuff in my hand this summer too. [33 cl bottle, Kiwi, Etterstad]

progressive (74) - Vantaa, FINLAND - FEB 28, 2011
Quite tasteless, very light. Anyway, there’s no bad tastes and the aroma is lovely, when you get to it. Actually the thing I don’t like in this so much is the lime. [0,33 l bottle]

Dermi (1189) - Helsinki, FINLAND - FEB 18, 2011
33 cl, glass. Golden beer, minimal white head. Aroma: Some malt. Taste: Slightly sweet. Lime flavour. Palate: Light bodied beer with soft carbonation.

RuneStumo (2687) - Haugesund, NORWAY - FEB 12, 2011
12.02.2011. 0,33l Bottle. Clear yellow colour with a thin layered white head. Aroma is weak with distinct flavour of lime. I think the lame flavours are a little daft and its not as refreshing as it should be. Short aftertaste and I have to say, extremely litte flavour.

0.9
kalervo (1045) - FINLAND - FEB 8, 2011
Does not taste like beer at all. Might be enjoyable drink on hot sunny day. Imagine mix on some tasteless mexican beer and lime.

magnusgb (4) - Trondheim, NORWAY - JAN 24, 2011 does not count
Aweful - Just aweful. Disgusting colur, nauseating smell, and totally flat taste with a hint of a bad hangover.

Kavu (4890) - Helsinki, FINLAND - JAN 22, 2011
Pours almost clear yellow with no head. Aroma and flavor are quite light and flat, with some artificial lime and a slight resemblance of beer. To be avoided.

1.4
Teemu (15) - FINLAND - JAN 15, 2011
Bottle 330ml. Very flat taste, you can notice artificial lime. Sweet and quite watery.