overall
RATINGS: 287   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.43/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Six kinds of hot chili peppers go into this fiery-ass beer including the infamous ghost pepper. Serrano, jalapeno, habanero, fresno & anaheim also lend their rich flavors to make for a taste-sizzling good time. Keep away from children and the tepid of tongue.

williamherbert (1544) - Syracuse, New York, USA - SEP 9, 2015
Loses points for stealing its name from the real GFK (#wutang). A sweaty banana yellow color, much like pineapple juice. Flat and buttery, no head. The nose is pure jalapeno/queso dip. To call it liquid nachos isn’t quite accurate since it’s actually more spicy than most nachos you’ll find. Black pepper and chorizo sausage. (Reminds me of that one Campbell’s soup with chunks of sausage in it.) The more you think about it, the less appealing it gets, so don’t dote on the aroma too much. Right from the first sip, as it rolls around in the mouth, you can tell this is going to have some serious heat. As soon as I swallow this, that is confirmed. The habanero is big time. The meat and soup combination I got in the aroma manifests itself in the taste. Dear lord this beer has more "heat" than any beer I’ve ever had. I’m glad I only poured half of it. It’s almost unfair to judge the taste of this beer, since the one trick this pony has is the severe burn on the way down. I have to say, it’s not all that drinkable. I’m going to go pour a bit of it back into the bottle.

Euler (1) - - AUG 21, 2015 does not count
Beer was hot no taste twisted pine brewing co colorado Ñnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnñnnnnnnnnn

Tonkun (1296) - New Jersey, USA - AUG 19, 2015
Bottle. Hazy yellow gold pour with a white head that dissipated quickly. Chili beans, Korean chige, miso, chili oil. Peppers and spices. Very raw and spicy. A bit more body to balance out the spiciness would be better

Marduk (7695) - Reval, ESTONIA - AUG 17, 2015
330ml bottle (thanks Franck). Lots of peppers and chilly and beans in aroma. Coffee, plenty of peppers, chilly in taste. Yeah there is plenty of heat in this one. Extreme, but I like it. Gonna shit tears tomorrow.

FatPhil (16102) - Tallinn, ESTONIA - AUG 14, 2015
355ml bottle - Thanks Frank!
Chilli bean aroma. Paleish, a bleeding hemeroid redishness. Pure fucking chilli heat taste. Not as hot as the chilli bean I tasted before before popping several of them in my stew. Brings a redness to my cheeks. A bloody stupid idea, but remarkably drinkable given the insanity.

PlinyDad1952 (112) - - JUN 7, 2015
OH MY G&D THIS IS HOREIBLE! SO AWEFUL FLAYVER TASTE BURNT MY WHOLE MOUTH AND STOMACHE. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY’RE MAKE SO HOT THEN DONT WARN YOU ITS GOING BURNING YOUR FACE AND MOUTH TO. THE FIRST BUT LAST TIME IM DRINK THIS BEERS EVER LET ME TELL YOU ITS SO BURNT. PLINY (ITS GREATE) TASTE SO GOOD AFTER DRUNK THIS DEMON BLUD. THE WORST PART IS AT POOL NEXT DAY WITH MUD B$TT.

PHChikka (25) - - MAY 27, 2015
From bottle. Very earthy vegetal notes dominate the palate. Not a pleasant one to look at. Burns and burns and burns like nothing else on the market. A novelty, yes, but few beers do *exactly* what they are advertised to do like this beer does. I wasn’t wondering what its ABV was in the slightest - surprised to see it so low, but really, do the technical elements of this beer matter whatsoever? Drink it, wimp.

Kinz (3786) - Glen Allen, Virginia, USA - APR 25, 2015
SF5. Pours pale yellow. Aroma spicy pepper, deceptively faint. Burns like a mother fucker. Didn’t get much in the way of flavor, just burn. A chili ingredient, not a beer. Too bad, these are flavorful peppers that are only being used for heat as opposed to flavor.

Hammy78 (973) - Dundas, Ontario, CANADA - MAR 27, 2015
Bottle. Pours a slightly cloudy copper, white head that Is gone immediately, no lace. Nose smells like a spicey Mexican dish, obviously hot peppers. Tastes awful to be honest. It’s hot pepper, tobasco, chilli pepper, turns my stomach. I love hot food, but I’m not a fan. No reason to drink this other than a dare.

YigSvartka (304) - Manitoba, CANADA - MAR 11, 2015
Cloudy golden yellow. Small head. Immense chili aroma supplemented with malt perhaps? Honestly, I’m incapable of recognizing anything save for chilies. Mid bodied. Slightly salty. Absolutely gargantuan chili flavour. It’s difficult to discern any other tastes. Tongue burning sensation several moments following each sip. I’m glad I finished this, but it certainly wasn’t delectable.