overall
RATINGS: 282   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.43/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Six kinds of hot chili peppers go into this fiery-ass beer including the infamous ghost pepper. Serrano, jalapeno, habanero, fresno & anaheim also lend their rich flavors to make for a taste-sizzling good time. Keep away from children and the tepid of tongue.

Jerm719 (195) - Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - MAY 30, 2013
Nice aroma, lots of spicy peppers. Light watery beer but its best to have a light beer to compliment lots of peppers. I like it! Nice kick. As a chili head I wish it was hotter though .... I’ll have another!

CaraCurtis (117) - Nevada, USA - OCT 9, 2011
This is awesome! The heat is so exciting and does not leave. It is upfront and yet it comes right back at you. I love heat, meaning I may have rated this beer based on this. Regardless, I of course am yet again super happy to be having such an array of beers today. Hatch green chile was my immediate thought and my last thought before finishing the tasting of this beer off!