overall
RATINGS: 170   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.21/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   IBU: 23   EST. CALORIES: 231   ABV: 7.7%
With a little tip of the hat to our scientific, pioneering neighbors we created the innovative atom smasher limited run artisan beer. A heft, full-bodied lager reminiscent of Marzen beers from days gone by. However, this beer is aged in our oak foudres to add a complexity unmatched by the imported version of Oktoberfest beers today. Just add Ledersosen!

jbethea (67) - Miami, Florida, USA - SEP 26, 2017
Well balanced. Bready malt, candy corn with a hint of oak. Lil on the sweet side, super clean finish. Not too shabby

ffaoe (874) - Moorestown, New Jersey, USA - SEP 22, 2017
moderate malty aroma. amber and clear in color with nice long lasting head. taste is malty, a little light in depth

fidemaster (335) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - SEP 16, 2017
Pours a beautiful rich amber color. Complex nose of spice, caramel, vanilla, oak, apricot, baked bread and pumpkin spice. Starts off sweet, caramel, apple pie, pumpkin, allspice, nutmeg, baked bread, and biscuits. Has a nice oak taste from the barrel's with a nice kick of alcohol. Has a lightly sweet, thick, rich, and malty finish. Its smooth and drinkable. One of the best Oktoberfest beers, ever!

beerluva (36) - Monroe, Connecticut, USA - SEP 7, 2017
Draft pour- pours copper with nice latticing. Virtually no aroma to it though. The oaking gives it a bitterness not really seen in this style. Not what i look for it a marzen style. Really no malt to speak of.

jmjordan (3) - - SEP 3, 2017 does not count
This beer has a lighter bodied taste than I expected. Though it has a lower stated IBU (22.6), I tasted more of a bitter taste after drinking. Not unpleasant at all... Just was not what I was expecting. Maybe I was wanting more wood notes of the Oak Aging? If I wanted a beer that would be acceptable to a broader group of people, this would be one to consider. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone