overall
RATINGS: 228   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.54/5   IBU: 36   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%
Buddy, pal, mate, brother (or sister) from another mother, compadre . . . sidekick. All of these are ways to describe someone or something that is always at your side. Sidekick extra pale ale is one of those things. This golden colored ale is loaded with juicy citrus and passion fruit hop aroma yet balanced with malt and hop character. A true companion.

forresale (2) - - MAY 29, 2014 does not count
Only in a struggle with bells two hearted. It is well rounded easy drinking fun IN A CAN. If you are selling it, I am drinking it. Superior beer

Bestbrew1 (60) - Minnesota, USA - JUN 28, 2013
I really like this brew. It is a great session beer. First the aroma I get is lemon lime. Appearance once it was out of the can was a lot lighter than I would have thought. It is almost the same color as sparkling apple juice. Taste I get is lemon. It rolls across the palate and is nice and smooth and easy to drink. Overall I think this is a pretty tasty beer. I don’t buy the same beer twice often but I did with this one.

Berrybrews (1) - myrtle beach, South Carolina, USA - JAN 29, 2015 does not count
Nice change of pace. Great aroma of pineapple, mango maybe banana. This pours (from bottle) with nice clean lightly colored camel color and forms a nice 1 1/2 finger head. When tasting all the aroma flavors come to play with a slight bitter note and then turns to a light y sweet malty flavor. Very nice balance of hops and malt.