TY KU Junmai Daiginjo Sake (White)

Brewed by Umenoyado
Style: Saké - Daiginjo
Katsuragi, Nara Prefecture, Japan
Serve in Guinomi, Masu, Ochoko

RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 3.55/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.14/5   EST. CALORIES: 465   ABV: 15.5%
TY KU White is the crown jewel of sake.
A very elite, and highly rare Japanese Ultra Premium Junmai Daiginjo sake, the top designation of all sakes, TY KU White is for the true connoisseur – those who have the ability to appreciate, and distinguish, the very best.

Most RecentTicked By

JK (6252) - St. Louis Park, Minnesota, USA - MAY 15, 2015
Bottle. Clear. Fairly dry and bitter. Some yeast. Loght palate. Hogh abv is well hidden.

DuffMan (10602) - the land of bitumen, beef & beer, Alberta, CANADA - FEB 18, 2014
Wow. Going out on a limb here-- my first saki rating, and I happen to choose one that has never been rated before! I’ll start by saying that I believe this is ZB excellent saki. Crystal clear, slightly viscous. Aroma is floral with some candy nuances. Sweet entry, flavours of elderflower, soft banana candy, jasmine. Very delicate, very smooth. Best saki I’ve ever had, but that’s about as amateurish a statement as you could ask for! Makes me want to learn more about saki.