kalixst (1) - CANADA - JUN 17, 2012 does not count
Less gas than in Gronie and no hangover on next day after eight beers :-) I can recommend this beer without hesitation MrJamesMcEwan (248) - SCOTLAND - SEP 15, 2015
* Bottle. Pours golden, clear, with a white head.
* Aroma is a nice malty, bready, sweet fruity & bread.
* Palate is light, sweet, low carbonation, very fine bubbles.
* Taste is light, sweet, citrus & corn.
* Finish is moist & refreshing.
* Overall light, sweet, citrus & corn & refreshing.