overall
RATINGS: 1044   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.65/5   IBU: 82   EST. CALORIES: 219   ABV: 7.3%
Formerly known as Hop Notch. Wonderful complex flavos, like no other, simply a great tasting IPA. It’s balanced, strong malt backbone, citrusy nose, with hints of pine and grass.

grundsow (141) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 22, 2014
UPDATED: SEP 17, 2014 Fantastic! Best of the best. This is what an IPA should be. Wonderful strong aromas, great bitter hops and loooads of flavor. Great Beer.

eddwelch (1) - elbridge, New York, USA - AUG 25, 2014 does not count
I cannot say anything bad about this IPA it is a fantastic IPA. Hop nosh has a remarkable flavor with a nice bite hop nosh tastes like grapefruit and a little bit of lemon. I rated this high because it is a great IPA and one of my very favorites hard to drink just one

RickReallyBrew (106) - Franktown, Colorado, USA - FEB 27, 2015
This does not reach the level of hop-noxious as some of my hop-licious favorites, but strikes a very reasonable balance that will satisfy both the regular beer lovers and the hop heads, like me. I love this beer. The malt flavor is outstanding and high nuff octane for high Gravity enthusiasts! Thank God Utah has seen the light. We all agree w Ben Franklin, "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be Hoppy"!