overall
Formerly brewed at Unibroue (Sapporo)
Style: Belgian Strong Ale
Chambly, Canada

RATINGS: 341   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.89/5   EST. CALORIES: 300   ABV: 10%
Brewed to celebrate Unibroue's 10th anniversary.

beerrocks99 (5) - USA - MAR 22, 2002 does not count
This beer rocks. Hard to find but worth it.................................

fdoyon99 (3) - Quebec, CANADA - APR 26, 2002 does not count
One of the best beers I've ever tasted. Don't drink it too cold... Now that Unibroue stopped the production of this special edition beer, I'll be stocking up some more bottles in my basement ;)

bigjim99 (12) - brampton, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 7, 2002
..................................................

rickd99 (2) - MONTREAL, Quebec, CANADA - JAN 30, 2002 does not count
this is a realy strong beer dont drink it alone and dont take two on a row belive me youl pay the price

Prostman (1077) - Pennsylvania, USA - APR 7, 2003
This is an outstanding beer. I bought the last bottle of this superb beer at Cooper's restaurant in Scranton, P.A. and I figured I would have it while watching our city's own star win his first NCAA National Championship. Outstanding beer to pair with an outstanding game.

Sephiroth (66) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - MAR 9, 2008
I have poured this into a large tulip. It is a very light golden color. The resounding POP of the cork has relieved all of my fears regarding the cork. The nose is of yeasty spicey flavors. The flavor is outstanding! Upfront are the earthy spices. In the middle comes the yeast, wich adds a slight mustiness. At the finish, there is sweet, sweet honey. This is still a dry beer, though. The mouthfeel is world class as well. The seemingly huge carbonation is actually quite soft, and for such a heavy, complex flavor, the beer feels kind of light on the palate. If only I had another sample. Better yet, dozens of samples! Ahh...another pipe dream. I hope that the Edition 2004 turns out this well. The second and last pour, the chunkier pour, has a more fruity, slightly funky flavor. Bravo. Serving type: bottle Reviewed on: 08-29-2005 05:48:33

dhurtubise (568) - Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 28, 2002
UPDATED: NOV 14, 2003 Another wonderful beer by Unibroue. It is reminiscent of La Fin Du Monde, but somewhat cleaner and slightly less complex in terms of spices. Telltale unibroue yeast. Deserving of the 10th year aniversary title.

desurfer (1302) - Melbourne, Florida, USA - MAR 10, 2004
One of the most perfect beers I have ever tasted. The aging it has undergone leaves a beer that is silky smooth in spite of its massive alcohol content. Banana, bubblegum, clove, and spice perfectly balanced in the flavor, subtle fruity, yeasty aroma. I was sad when this bottle was empty.