overall
Brewed by Unibroue (Sapporo)
Style: Abbey Tripel
Chambly, Canada

RATINGS: 2927   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.83/5   IBU: 19   EST. CALORIES: 270   ABV: 9%
Bottle conditioned.
"The end of the world. The excellence of triple fermentation through a blend of special yeasts gives this malt beverage an exquisitely robust flavor of exceptional refinement."

BorealeBoy (11) - Omaha, New Hampshire, USA - MAY 31, 2004
Fuckin’ Unibroue! Fuckin’ raise your glass! Good show!!! This beer is fucking amazing. 10/10

iambeer (255) - Ontario, CANADA - MAR 18, 2005
Exciting is one adjective to describe this wonderful beverage.One drink and the taste seemed to wake the palate after so many boring beers. Try it, like it, love it. Cheers.

AaronBradley (7) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 23, 2005 does not count
Golden and divine. A treat that I can now get it at several downtown Toronto pubs. C’est What and others...

destroye7 (312) - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA - OCT 25, 2005
Great clean taste. High Alcohol. Excellent beer to have with a nice steak.

bheil (1) - Ft. Thomas, Kentucky, USA - JUL 19, 2007 does not count
Once every few months, I treat myself to this fantastic beer. This is such a refined beer that my wife and I drink it out of wine glasses, just as it was served to us at the brewery in Montreal. My very favorite!

DeadGuyFrank (347) - http://westchesterbeer.com, USA - OCT 30, 2007
Abbey Tripels are my favorite and La Fin Du Monde is another reason why....exquistely hoppy and yeasty...ripe fruit and spicy, a little bit of cinnamon and clove taste in the back of the throat. Well carbonated and balanced.

Brewkowski (6) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - JAN 29, 2009 does not count
Since I have started drinking beer, out of everything I’ve had, this has by far become my favorite. So consistently good, I keep coming back to it. Poured from a 12 oz. brown bottle into a regular pint glass. Smells of yeast and fruit. Brilliant reddish-orange color with thick, frothy white head. The mouth feel is full, but alcohol is not dominant, if even noticeable, which is surprising for a beer with 9%. It tastes yeasty with hints of sweet fruits and a slight but brilliant bite from the hops to balance it out. Just indescribable. So much going on in this beer. Perfection in a glass.

HAMnJAM (6) - Florida, USA - JUN 24, 2009 does not count
My favorite all time beer! I love Unibroue. About 10 years ago I was introduced to their beers and I fell in love. Not like a mother loves her child...it’s much more than this.

wednesdays_ego (3) - San Marcos, Texas, USA - AUG 1, 2010 does not count
Easily one of the greatest brews I have ever enjoyed. Not for the light drinker, this beer is strong and has a very complex flavor profile that I can not even begin to do justice when describing. I have had a very difficult time locating places that sell this, but it is around. If you’ve never had it, you should... it is the end of the world after all.

pdavidsoncycle (1) - - MAY 7, 2012 does not count
This might be the most perfectest beer in the Monde! Great pour, great color and fantastic and full taste. If you like tasty brews, you will not be disappointed.