overall
RATINGS: 342   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.27/5   IBU: 65   EST. CALORIES: 201   ABV: 6.7%
The Upland Dragonfly IPA is a malty and hoppy brew. Note the clean malty fullness on the front of the palate with fruity citrus overtones, attributable to our special hops. Dry hopping creates a floral aroma, and our use of bittering hops lends a strong bitter taste in the back of the tongue and throat.

etherdog (3) - Bloomington, Indiana, USA - MAY 28, 2006 does not count
Nearly a perfect beer. Great hop character. Slight residual sweetness. Great restaurant, too!

ginistarr (1) - - JUN 3, 2017 does not count
This is not going to be a hoity-toity follow the rules rating. I simply do believe this is my favorite beer EVER ( and I have loved many beers in my lifetime!) The citrus hops? Heavenly...just a perfect balance of everything that is good in this world! I love this beer so much that I would pick the highest number of every category, but, since perfection is fleeting and rarely attained, I’m holding back just a bit. Truthfully, I cannot find a single thing wrong with this beer...except the fact that I can’t find it by me. PLEASE come to NY!

Sad24 (208) - GREAT YARMOUTH, Norfolk, ENGLAND - MAR 19, 2015
At pivni in York. Full bodied, hoppy, citrusy, fruity. A really decent ipa..........

PhillyBeer2112 (2850) - Oviedo, Florida, USA - JUN 9, 2001
Basically a souped up version of their pale ale. A bit more malt - a ton more hops. True hophead delight in this glass. Citric hop nose and flavor whammo. Enough malt to keep it balanced. Nice bronze color.

burgerlicious (308) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - JUN 28, 2004
The aroma had a strong hoppy smell which carried over to a good, sharp bitter aftertaste. The head was VERY big. I don’t usually go for IPAs, but I’d wager to say that this is the PERFECT example of what an IPA should taste like.

kimcgolf (872) - Dacula, Georgia, USA - JAN 24, 2010
Pours from the bottle to a bright orange color, with a thin white head that lingers long and leaves good lacing on the glass. Nose is a very pronounced hoppy citrus (mostly grapefruit and oranges) and the taste follows suit perfectly. Mouthfeel is slightly carbonated, tangy and just the right amount of bitterness. This all rounds off to a long, dry, bitter finish. I was very impressed with this beer from a brewer I’d never heard of.

Drake (13735) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 11, 2011
Served on draft at the Indianapolis tasting room. I see the ratings before me are lackluster so I wonder if they have bottling issues because what I had on draft was amazing. Pours a clear amber color with a medium sized creamy white head. Decent head retention and lacing. Aroma of bitter hops with resin, tropical and citrus notes. The taste is bitter citrus and resiny hops, pale malts and then more hops in the finish with a tropical vibe this time. Well balanced. Lingering bitterness. Very nice beer.

sharpe1987 (8) - - FEB 8, 2012 does not count
Hops bursting from this IPA in aroma and flavor. Taste strong in citrus, light in pine, medium caramel. Good finish ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Boomersmancave1 (133) - Wheatland, Indiana, USA - OCT 16, 2013
Pours a orange to amber color with a white head. Nice lacing. The aroma is faint pine with some citrus. The taste is very malty with bitter hops and a long dry finish. Not a bad beer.

Unique69crazy (120) - Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA - APR 30, 2008
Rather decent, pours very cloudy with a nice burst of hops. Sadly, this is short-lived, however the taste does stick to you while you consume this delightful beverage. I found this to be a excellent choice, rather cheap to get and it nice to grab after a hard day’s work.