overall
RATINGS: 54   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.4/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   IBU: 62   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Upland’s Harvest Ale is an American Pale Ale by design, but an even more vibrant rendition by loading up our hopback with freshly harvested Citra hops. Expect huge wafts of tropical fruit notes, balanced by a moderate bitterness and light toasted malt character. A showcase for one of our four favorite ingredients and a delight for all the hopheads out there.

Patrickctenchi (6750) - Cox’s Knob, columbus, Indiana, USA - NOV 3, 2012
Pours cloudy orange gold with a lacy, off-white head.
Scent is grapefruit/orange.
Taste is malty, syrupy feel, slight bitter orange peel.
A ton of flavour packed in this one...
Not bad at all.

shrubber85 (11666) - Greenville, Indiana, USA - NOV 2, 2012
Bottle. Orange caramel malt and orange peel aroma. Golden yellow with moderate head. Lightly earthy barley malt and moderately bitter orange peel flavor. Nice - particularly like the malt flavor in this.

jcr (2779) - Jasper, Indiana, USA - OCT 25, 2012
Bottle. Clear, golden body. Fizzy, white head, slowly diminishing. Hop aroma of resin, fresh hop leafs, toasted grain. The flavor is moderately sweet and lightly to moderately bitter. It finishes lightly sweet and moderately bitter. Medium body, watery texture and lively carbonation. Clean, toasted malts balance hops. Resin, citrus tastes.

Eladerman (82) - Newburgh, Indiana, USA - OCT 25, 2012
I had high expectations for this beer. I was let down. When i first tasted this brew I immediately though of what my front yard bushes smell like after the cat next door pisses in them...not good. I am just not a fan of the hop flavors and smells in this beer. I can’t discern any malt balance at all . I am disappointed. Had a Three floyds Alpha king right after...Now were talking a balanced IPA. Don’t get me wrong... I love Upland. Come on Boys you can improve upon this brew of 2012. I have Faith in ya!

tastybeer (1853) - Indiana, USA - OCT 24, 2012
Bottle. Copper/gold pour, big white head, good retention/some lace. Aroma of citrus/pine hops, caramel, toast. Taste is moderately bitter, orange peel, resin, some caramel malt sweetness, light toast. Palate is drier, soft, oily, bitter finish. Very nice.