overall
RATINGS: 94   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.17/5   EST. CALORIES: 225   ABV: 7.5%

khh29 (1) - - JUN 24, 2013 does not count
Super drinkable and flavorful! Awesome for hot temps in the summer months. My favorite Upslope Limited Release!

munzerman (10) - Colorado, USA - AUG 22, 2013
Poured cloudy pale orange with a big bubbly white head. Bold aromas of lemon, orange and coriander. Citrus and spice battle for attention over the pleasantly warm ing alcohol undertone. Finishes somewhat dry with a bit of lingering hoppiness. Excellent seasona beer that I really wish was available year round.

axlrose16 (1) - Denver, Colorado, USA - JAN 4, 2010 does not count
This is a phenomenal representation of the Belgian Pale Style. The subtle touches in this beer leave absolutely nothing to be desired. Fantastic!

wallowa (7) - Denver, Colorado, USA - MAY 5, 2017 does not count
I find this beer a very nice belgian-style ale. Very pale in color, little head, and quite aromatic. Very fruity esters and you can certainly detect the coriander. Probably not true to style, but I think it is tasty.

mms222 (9) - Colorado, USA - AUG 29, 2012 does not count
After reading all the reviews, I am shocked. I thought this was a great beer. Orange in color and I loved the turbinado sugars used. Sweet and definitely has some banana flavor to it. Lacing stuck to the glass. Great beer!

UncleKorm (1312) - Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - NOV 24, 2013
Can poured a hazy orange hue w/ big fizzy white mostly diminishing head. Huge sweet yeasty, fruity, and spicy aromas. Initial flavor is moderate sweet w/ a light bitter finish. Tastes are banana, black pepper, white pepper, coriander and grass. Medium bodied, lively carbonation, and a dry finish.

Bill Becker (1005) - Casper, Wyoming, USA - APR 13, 2014
It looks like this was canned on the 2oth day of January 2014 but it’s a bit confusing. Bought locally at Liquor Shed for $9.99 a six pack. It pours a hazy pale gold, has a 1 finger head of foam with a non aggressive pour, tipping my glass to the side, I see lots of nice lacing. Big nose here of clove, Belgian yeast, coriander, very Belgian Style Pale Ale like, for sure. The taste has the clove, some light peppery notes, very yeasty of the Belgian kind, some mild sugary notes, a bit of hoppy zing that’s a bit hard for me to describe but it sure does add some tasty and enjoyable notes. The body and carbonation are spot on. Makes for a great mouthfeel. Wow. This is seriously good. True to style and a real bargain for what I paid for it. We, in Casper, don’t get a whole lot of Belgian love, in other words, a lot of Belgian imports. This will do VERY nicely. Man, Upslope did one hella good job with this.

dlihcsnatas (738) - Temple, Texas, USA - MAY 14, 2014
Slightly hazy gold brew with a distinct aroma of floral hops. Taste is malty, slightly sweet, but balanced out nicely with the hops. Thick on the toungue and has a decent aftertaste that makes me want more. Plan to pick up a couple cases on my next visit to the store. Only complaint is the cans. Glass is recyclable too and since it’s GLASS there is no need to pour it into a GLASS. The top of cans can collect nasty things so I have to wash the tops before I can even begin to enjoy the beer inside even if I am pouring it into a GLASS.

MeerkatTampa (23) - New Port Richey, Florida, USA - JUL 16, 2013
Pours a hazy blonde. Notes of honey, yeast and a hint of pineapple. Moderate white head. Very smooth and well balanced taste with the nose coming through well on the palate.

Spiritualgreen (6) - Boulder, USA - OCT 9, 2013 does not count
This is my favorite Belgium style pale ale out there. It's smooth and highly drinkable for an ale with such a high ABV. Highly recommended. Kippie In Colorado