overall
RATINGS: 189   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.2/5   EST. CALORIES: 216   ABV: 7.2%
Bold, Deep, Bitter

mms222 (9) - Colorado, USA - AUG 29, 2012 does not count
Going into this, I noticed Patagonian Hops. This IPA is not as hoppy as other IPAs, however, this is a quite balanced beer. Dark orange color, nice lacing, malty, with a crisp hop finish. Very good beer!

KamGoPro (228) - Texas, USA - JUL 22, 2014
Strong leafy ipa aroma that is amazing! Dark amber pour. Strong hops through and through with caramel and subtle citrus

Da314man (17) - LONGMONT, Colorado, USA - JUN 10, 2013
Heavy but BALANCED Malt to Hop ratio. Not your typical West Coast IPA. Hops pack a punch but the heavy malt brings it back to earth making it a heavy IPA. Still awesome to have such a great beer in a can keeping it fresh and easy to enjoy at the lake!

cubbysaturn (3) - Dallas, Texas, USA - JUN 9, 2015 does not count
I was in love with Dales Pale Ale and Goose Island IPA until I discovered Upslope! Love the taste my only problem with it is the high ABV. I love my beer and after three of these I’m done for the night.

Ibrew2or3 (8860) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - MAR 1, 2014
12oz can pours with a clear copper body that has thin gold edges and supports a nice looking tan head of foam. The aroma is inviting with spicy hops and pine hops that move into a mild citrus hop note plus a light mix of biscuit malts and sweet maltiness. The taste delivers a mix of sweet malts, pine hops and grapefruit to clementine citrus hoppiness. To midway the hop bitterness surges forward along with some spicy hops as well. There’s a modest sweet malt to crystal maltiness creating a nice base for the hops. Solid IPA.

Troupis (275) - - FEB 28, 2015
Solid IPA. Not earth-shattering but well made and packs enough punch to avoid generic. Granted I just drove for 14 hours and it's the first beer I'm drinking in my hotel room so I'm biased. Can in Fruita, CO. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone