overall
RATINGS: 151   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.5/5   IBU: 75   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
STLIPA, Revolution Series #7: We pronounce it “sta-leep-ah”, you pronounce it how you like. STLIPA, which is the acronym for St. Louis India Pale Ale, is actually a DIPA (Double or Imperial IPA- i.e., double the stats of a traditional IPA). We hope it’s a ‘sleeper’ that you’ll include in your set of favorite DIPA’s from one of the best beer cities in the world: St. Louis. Hops- Sterling, Cascade, Mt. Hood, Willamette, Chinook. ABV- 8.5%, IBU’s- 100, OG – 18.5 Plato (UCBC Goblet)

kbosch74 (4) - USA - SEP 2, 2013 does not count
Wow. I am so happy that this IIPA has found its way into my life. I feel like I have been on a quest for the ultimate IPA for many years. 90-minute Dogfish Head, Stone Ruination, etc. Great beers indeed. I’m not saying this beer is better, I’m just saying its in the same league...and in the league you’re just splitting hairs anyway. Proud to say that this gem of a beer is brewed right here in St Louis. Thing I’ll go pour another.

kdubb666 (2) - - AUG 26, 2013 does not count
Great IIPA. Resinous, apricot, grapefruit, good malt back bone as balanced as an IIPA can be. Dangerously drinkable on a hot day, warming on a cool day.

clothrh (16) - - APR 16, 2012
A beautiful beer in the sunlight to enjoy on UCBC’s patio. I’d give it 3 thumbs up if I had another hand.

heemer77 (5360) - Urbandale, Iowa, USA - SEP 29, 2013
Bottle from a Schnucks. Deep orange amber colored brew with a dense light khaki head. Massive citrus nose with some notes of toast and peanuts. There is also a perfumed note with bits of almonds. The dominant flavor is up front citrus rinds. This has a nutty finish with hints of orange sweetness. The body is a little chewy, but any alcohol is really only detected in the aftertaste. Well balanced, yet in your face with the big boy hops. This one is a winner.

gschrade (1099) - Collinsville, Illinois, USA - NOV 18, 2013
I had this at Global Brew. Pours orangish with a white head. Taste citrus, sweet, hoppy. I thought this was very good. I would definitely drink this again. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

jayzz (480) - Illinois, USA - FEB 26, 2014
Floral, grass, hay aroma. Nice hop level with some malt. This is an excellent ipa from UC.

sharkbcr (162) - Illinois, USA - SEP 13, 2013
Aroma is of delicate hops. Color is a hazy golden amber. Head is ample with good lacing. Taste is a smooth malty sweet well balanced by the hops. The finish is clean with a slight orange aftertaste. Very enjoyable.